cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Login sessions

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am seeing some users in the system multiple logins (SM04) and their Id;shave time from yesterday.What could be the reason ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The users may not have logged off properly. To avoid this u can set the session auto logout (parameter:rdisp/gui_auto_logout) so that the sessions will be closed if they are left for a period of time.

The procedure is available in this [Help Link|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/52/6717e0439b11d1896f0000e8322d00/content.htm].

Hope this clarifies.

Regards,

Varadharajan M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the reply.

parameter is already there in the instance profile and it is set to 7200.But the user id i was talking about is showing yesterdays date and time and the difference is around 10 hrs.The connection type is RFC.

I guess the parameter "rdisp/gui_auto_logout " is for Gui connections.Please correct me if i am wrong.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member709110
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If they are RFC users you need to talk to the business/fuctional folks. As an example it is quite normal for certain interfaces to have a RFC connection for 12-14 hrs even more doing nothing. In short it is not always a problem.

Regards,

Neel

Additionally you can also search SAP Notes , there are multiple notes on this issue. I hope you will find one which relates to your case.

Edited by: Neelabha Banerjee on Sep 17, 2010 9:18 PM