Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Do I Use Script Definition?

BuckeyeScott
Explorer
0 Kudos

All,

I'm familiar with and have experience creating SQL queries and performing configuration for Projects, RFx, and Auctions within E-Sourcing. However, I have not had a chance to work with the integration API and scripts before.

How would I go about creating a custom script for the RFx method 'processRfxSave'? How would I associate my custom script to this existing SAP method? How would I deploy my custom script to the E-Sourcing server? How can I review the Java code for SAP's standard methods?

Thanks, Scott

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Scott -

You can find the guide in service marketplace following this path:

Installation & Upgrade Guides > SAP Business Suite Applications > SAP SRM > SAP E-Sourcing 5.1 / CLM 2.0 > SAP E-Sourcing Scripting and Workflow Guide

Following this link https://websmp202.sap-ag.de/srm-inst should get you most of the way there.

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rob!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rob,

I haven't been able to locate the guide on Service Marketplace. Can you please provide the location or navigation path for the guide?

Thanks, Scott

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Scott -

I would strongly encourage you to provision training from SAP or a partner before working with script definitions. They are a very powerful tool, but really should be used only after appropriate training.

Nevertheless, there is a guide available in service marketplace that provides detailed information about the capabilities. At a very minimum, I would suggest you review the contents of that guide.

Hope this helps.

Rob Stevenson