cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivering plant on sales orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I know that if I access to transaction XD02 under Sales Area Data on Shipping tab, I can set the Delivery Plant field, in order to take it automatically when I create a new sales order for that client, but, I am able to change it, does anyone know a way to lock it in order to no one could change it at sales order?

Thank you in advance

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try using user exit USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION in program MV45AFZZ to grey out the field.

Or you can try with transaction variant (t.code SHD0).

Regards

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

We are using FORM USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION in include MV45AFZZ for making Pricing Ref Material field ( VBAP-PMATN) as non-modifiable. But, for this screen exit we have to check various screens in a single sale document. We had to put the check in 04no. screens in sales contract and sales order also.

In case we need to check the user for not allowing to pick the similar material from another plant, we can also maintain different the Product Codes accordingly.

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can make any screen fields to be a display field through screen variants. Use the transaction "SHD0" and do it.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no standard option available to make the field for the Plant display only through configuration.

The options available to make the field display only are already mentioned by Shiva Ram i.e either User Exit or Screen Variant.

Thanks.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Execute OB20 and do the following:-

a) Select "Change Customer Centrally"

b) Double click on "Sales data"

c) Again double click on "Sales" tab

d) Press "Shift => F6"

e) Change it to Display against the field "Default plant".

Now check in XD02.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipathi!

But I forgot to specify that I want this only for some clients, not all... and when I tried your suggestion, I saw that I was able to change it on the sales order, there is where I want to block it.

Thanks!

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I saw that I was able to change it on the sales order,

Sorry by oversight, I have not seen this comments. To achieve this requirement in sale order, I am not sure whether your requirement is at header level or item level. If I am correct, for header level delivering plant, the object name is C_AFKO_AWK which you have to change this field to display with the help of your basis team.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Do create a Varient with Tcode: SHD0 for Tcode VA01 and maintain this field as Invisible and assign this Varient to Sales Document types in VOV8 under Transaction Flow TAB in Varient Field.

There is no customize setting available to aviod PLANT changes in Sales Oder.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your fast reply Shiva.

But I am looking for a baseline option (no modifications) as first option.

Thank you!