cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection to ABAP tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need a help. I am aware that from ABAP stack we can access Java table by using DBCON.

Similarly can i connect ABAP table from JAVA stack? Please advice.

Thanks

Vick

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

to fetch data of abap tables from java you can do an RFC lookup from a massage mapping or java mapping.

but we dont know What do you need to do. please explain a little more your scenario?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Using JCO Call you can connect with ABAP STack and Java Stack

/people/gregor.wolf3/blog/2004/08/26/setup-and-test-sap-java-connector-outbound-connection

/people/thorsten.franz3/blog/2009/04/12/abap-calls-java-via-rfc-5-configure-the-connection-and-run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for getting back on my question.

Okay i will explain what i am trying to achieve.

I would like to write a custom Java program and would like to query the ABAP stack tables were interface messages will be stored.

With the help of ABAP program i am able to query ABAP table and also i am able to access Java table. I know how to connect Java tables from ABAP program.

But i do not know what are the possible way if any, that i can write Java program and query the ABAP table which are residing in ABAP stack.

Please advice.

Thanks

Vick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any Updates please

Edited by: Vick on Sep 18, 2010 2:45 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vick,

You can query the ABAP table and get the information u want using RFC Lookup from Mapping..

Babu

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you arre ussing a java maping go by JCO

/people/gregor.wolf3/blog/2004/08/26/setup-and-test-sap-java-connector-outbound-connection