Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot delete user in SU01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In su01 transaction i am trying to delete user. But i couldn't delete and the below errors occured.

1] The HR infotype 0105 could not be deleted for user xxx

2] There is no address data for user xxx

3] Error occurred in address management.ADDR_PERS_COMP_DELETE sy-subrc =reference_not_exist

4] Program error occurred

How can i solve the problem?

7 REPLIES 7

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't know about the HR infotype but to get rid of the address error I suggest you enter some dummy address data for the user, save and then try to delete agaiin.

0 Kudos

the reason is not that. any other solution suggestions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

>

> In su01 transaction i am trying to delete user. But i couldn't delete and the below errors occured.

>

> 1] The HR infotype 0105 could not be deleted for user xxx

> 2] There is no address data for user xxx

> 3] Error occurred in address management.ADDR_PERS_COMP_DELETE sy-subrc =reference_not_exist

> 4] Program error occurred

>

> How can i solve the problem?

First time I heard about item 1. "HR infotype 105" error when deleting a user master record in SU01. Try this is SU01-> assign a valid address for the user ID then save. Go back to the user ID then delete.

Good Luck!

0 Kudos

What does it mean? : "Assign a valid adress for user id" I could not understand it.

0 Kudos

Use PA30 / PA40 work with HR functional members to remove the link between the personnel number and the userid.

another activity you could try is to Terminate the user in HR

I think a Valid link between the HR record and User record is not allowing you to delete the user.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I've had this happen to me when deleting users after HR was set up, we solved by tracing but you need to review why you are actually deleting a UMR (user master record) at all.

I was always told to lock and then delete the UMR after a set number of days (90 then 120) but I've also seen some very valid reasons raised by other S&A consultants (they know who they are!) for not deleting. The arguments against deleting are very strong indeed...

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check, if you can delete the user after running the report Z_OSSNOTE_499997 of note 499997.

Inconsistant adresses can cause such 'strange' results in RH_USER_ALL_REL_DELETE.

(i suupose you have sufficient rights to delete the user.... (including HR-auths...).

b.rgds, Bernhard