Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The billing document are blocked for accounting release because of VPRS

former_member417490
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anybody help me out

In PRD we changed the pricing procedure xccc66and we insert the condition type VPRS as mandatory condition. The billing documents created with reference to orders without VPRS (created before the change) are blocked for accounting because the condition VPRS is missing. We tried to run any pricing re-determination in the billing document but the system does not determine the VPRS.

In the new orders, created after import all, the system determines the VPRS condition correctly.

Can you please advice how to insert VPRS? I mean the correct procedure in order to re-determine the VPRS condition in billing documents.

Thanks,

Siddhartha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member417490
Participant
0 Kudos

Got the answer

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Got the answer

From where ?? Please try to close the threads properly. The way you closed the thread will not serve the purpose to anybody.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly try the T code OVG1 -which is for redetermine the sub totals. i am not sure it work

Regards

Dam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you have to update pricing on sales order to have the condition VPRS on the sales order first, then you can update pricing on the billing.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
we changed the pricing procedure xccc66

If you have changed the pricing procedure itself instead of inserting the VPRS condition type in your existing pricing procedure, no it is not at all possible to insert this condition type to your billing documents. You have to cancel all those billing documents.

On the other hand, if you have inserted this condition type in your existing pricing procedure, then I think, you can, by clicking the update button, can insert this condition type which I am not sure.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member417490
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Yes I have inserted the VPRS as required condition but when I am trying to update the price in billing document it's giving error msg"mandatory condition VPRS missing."

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

VPRS pulls price from material master

V/06, VPRS setting must be D Not possible to process manually

Either maintaine price for this material

Or change the config in V/06 for VPRS from D to C for time being

then go to conditions of your line item in order and maintain it manually

One more point,

Check your item category, whether, DETERMINE COST is checked or not, if not Checked then it will not pull values for VPRS from Material Master

Edited by: WISH on Sep 28, 2010 7:13 AM