cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of Coding mask & Std. Templete

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

i have created a coding mask and based on the same i have created the templete in cj91 with wbs

due to the change of certain requirements i need to delete the coding mask. & relevant Templete

In cj92 i have deleted the relevant wbs also.

when iam trying the same it says " Project "Standard projects/WBS elements stithe editing mask xxxx"

please suggest what could be the solutions to achive the requirement.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No need of deleting the coding mask. You can make use of "Lck" & LkS" indicators in the coding mask, which prohibits use of the coding mask for creation of new Operative Projects & Std Templates.

Regards

Sejo

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sejo,

If he locks, he cannot use the mask, but suppose if he wants to create the different mask with same code, then he wont be able to do it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can we relock if it is required in future ??

Regards,

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What you mean by relock?

You mean to say unlock..Yes you can do it whenever you like to do. just remove the tick in the box.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you really want to do this then remove the deletion indicator via a table change in the tables PRPSS and PROJS

even when you delete the project via CJ92 the entry is in SAP with deletion indicator

Otherwise locking as suggested is a good option

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you get any error message number?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the following number iam getiting when trying to delete the relevant coding mask. "Message no. JP016"

regards,

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure but check this note 453280 - Conflicting coding mask and project/WBS element and follow the solution and see whether you can delete the coding mask or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to delte the std templete first then coding mask,

i have deleted the relevant wbs for the project defi.

where i can delete the std. temp of proj definition.

regards,

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no separate tcode for create/change std. project definition. It is available in the same tcode of std. WBSE. I would suggest you to look carefully all the icons and menu path availble in that tcode. You will know how to delete the std. project definition.

I can tell you how to delete, but I want you to find it on your own.