cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer address is changed but on print out same address is appeared

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have facing one problem , I have created one sales order example X and i created the another sales order Y with respect to X.

And I also changed the address of the ship to party in sales document Y.

But when i took the print of document in X ,it is showing the address of Y document which I changed.

When i checked this ADRNR in VBPA Table ,both sales document X & Y showing the same number , it should be different.

When I replicate same scenario in My development client, both print of X & Y document show different address.

Can any one help me on this issue ? can anybody tell me ADRNR assignment system point of view ,how this number get changed when i made change in Y document.

Thanks In Advance.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In exit EXIT_SAPLV09A_001 add this code fef_new_address_create = 'X'.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai

but this is happened only for this case ,other is working fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it a ONE Time customer?

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

not for one customer ,only in this transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please implement this exit and check how it works....We had the same problem and we implemented this fix and it worked.

Also I was asking whats the account group of this customer - It is a ONE TIME Customer or any other customer?

Regards

Sai

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I have created one sales order example X and i created the another sales order Y with respect to X

Is this X sales document is closed????

And I also changed the address of the ship to party in sales document Y.

Did you assgined another SP to sales Document Y

If you have chnaged the address for SP in customer master then it will reflect to both

Also it will not chnage the ADRESS NO in VBPA table, but it will update the address

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I didnt change the SP , SP is same. And Sales document X is closed (ie sales order, delivery , PGI, Invoice)

then i created Y document with reference to X