cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing interactive forms Sap inbox

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is possible editng interactive forms on SAP in-box from a work item work-flow decision?

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liz,

Thank very much for the reply,

So how i couple the web dynpro view on sap inbox?

Thank you in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Liz, thank you for your reply!

Right now I can already send the Adobe Interactive form as a pdf, to the user Sap inbox, through a work item. The user can choose to accept or reject the form and the workflow will then continue.

My question is: is it possible for the user to edit the interactive form in the workitem and then save those changes so that the workflow will continue with the changed data in the interactive form?

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think it should be possible to provide an Edit option also available but for that you will need to develop WD application which handles edit part and some amount of workflow customization for the task.

But if you are developing the form for your HCM scenario then you can make use of HCM Processes & Forms framework.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes this is possible. Again the form needs to be coupled with a WDN View; then you will be able to retrive the values entered by each user.

What I'm not sure though is how it will work in your case since you are sending the form as an attachment to the sap inbox.

Regards, Liz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, an Adobe form (populated with values) can be sent as a work item to the sap inbox of a user (for approval for example).

When the approver clicks the work item, the interactive form gets displayed. There needs to be some field or button which he can approve, which then would trigger rest of the workflow.

For this, you need to create a Web flow service and generate a Web task which needs to be included in the workflow.. I refered to this blog for some part of the config -

/people/raja.thangamani/blog/2009/04/30/bsp-with-workflow-part--ii

(note that this was done in BSP.. I used Webdynpro.. but the basic config of the webflow service and the workflow looks similar)

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Liz