cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Matchcode inside a table (selection problem)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm working on a table that allows the users to edit its values directly inside the table.

Two of the four columns of the table should show, in "editing mode" (ie. when the row is selected/is the LeadSelection), an InputField with a matchcode.

Now, I have the input field with the matchcode attached, I've placed it in a CellVariant. And it "works"... well, sort of...

Because whenever I try to click on the matchcode icon, the matchcode popup is not shown. Instead, it's like I've made a click on the area as if the matchcode icon never existed (if I am clicking on the third column's matchcode, I select the fourth column cell).

A screenshot of the table:

http://www.pchs.it/image-hosting/out.php/i43644_Matchcodeinsideatable.PNG

Do you have any ideas on how to solve this?

Thank you,

Pietro

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is patch for netwaver which will correct the incompatibilities problem... I have even tried with safari and opera mini with no apparent problems.

So I suggest you to try to upgrade your environment to avoid future similar problems.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have to work with Netweaver SAP Enhancement Package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio 7.1 SP03 PAT0005 because other version will cause problems with the development infrastructure that I have at work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

A little correction...

If I click on the matchcode icon, inside the table, it does not behave like a click done if the matchcode icon wasn't there in the first place.

In the example that I made before: if I click on the third column's matchcode the fourth column's cell is NOT selected. So the matchcode icon "seems" to capture the click but the matchcode popup is not raised.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've made another discovery while testing the component.

On Firefox 3.6.10: the click on the Matchcode icon does not work, pressing F4 when the cell is selected works

On Explorer 6.0: both methods work

Problem was... I was testing the component with Firefox.

Damned browser (in)compatibility!

See you,

Pietro