Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition table in pricing

former_member588542
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a new condition table for the access sequence but while assigning to the access sequence the

condition tables in the fields I dont get filled the ´´DOcunment structure and Doc fields´´.

The new condition table is for access sequence by payer and the problem is with KUNRG.

What can be the reason?

Thanks and best regards

L

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member588542
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks!

I think u was right-I have used the bill to party and it works

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should add the KUNRG field to the allowed fields structure KOMKAZ. If you see now KUNRG will be only in KOMG and this is not sufficient for this field to flow in the access sequence. If you want any field it should be either in KOMK or KOMP, based on whether Header field or Line item field.

After adding this field to KOMKAZ, you can check again. Please check Note 531835 on how to add a new field to pricing catalog.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

I am also facing the same problem.. I have to include VBELN ( billing doc) and POSNR ( billing doc Item) .

I have used this note... I have added VBELN and POSNR in KOMPAZ structure . then after creating condion table, for this combination in VK11 , I am not able to create condition records.

It is showing error as"object item is not with characteristics '000010' . Note other fields".

Please give suggestion .

Regards

Uma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Uma,

You have assigned the fields in the allowed fileds. But you need to then create the condition table in V/03 with these allowed fileds not in VK11. In VK11 you will create condition records.

Regards,

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

While creating the condition table in V/05 after selecting required feilds --Generate it and after that save it