cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different waiting time for different materials at automatic UD

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a need for different waiting time after production for automatic UD. The QM-lot are created (type 04) after production and I need automatic UD for some materials with a waiting time if one day and another material with a waiting time of three days.

I can do this manualy throw QA16 (with dynamic dates) but QA16 can not be used in QA17. In QA10 (that can be used in QA17) can not manage dymanic dates. And settings at plant level is not enough.

Any suggestions?

BR and thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can't you create a variant for QA16 and than have your IT folks set up a batch job for program RQEVAI10, (the program behind QA16).?

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello FF

You can't create a background job that demands user input. And I can't find any settings in first selection screen with do the posting directly.

BR

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, and the variant is what supplies the user input to the program. If needed, a programmer could copy the program to a Z program and make the required changes to run it in batch. On the second screen you need the z program to do a select all and click on the execute in background.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

We did a BCD-recording for QA16 and created a variant for this. Problem solved. Thank you.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any other idea of how I can automaticly move material from Q-stock to unrestricted stock with different waiting times?

Example: Material X must stay on stock for cooling for one day. Material Y must stay on stock for two day for cooling. The ATP- and MRP function must not be influensed and the material must not be avalable for load/customers.

Any other idea?

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

this can be possible by creating different variant .Take a look at T codes QA41/QA42.Running them in different interval can help you.

Now only thing remains is how to achive it for different materials.

Create a variant for normal UD say variant1.

for special material keep the long term indicator tick in task list & create a variant say variant2.

Run them on different timings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for awnser. However I don' get it.

In QA41 (or QA40) (or QA10) you can't select on creation date. Or? I think I need creation date -3 days for one variant and -1 days for one variant.

The long term indicator can't replace this..?

Ideal would be if i can done a background job for variants made in QA16 where I can use dates and different insection types.

Any more suggestions?