SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I update Table DFKKTHI (Aggregate Invoice posting)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to implement the functionality of Aggr. Inv. posting for the client (Distributor). For this the user needs to do the following

1. Invoice individual bills (EA19 / EASIBI). [Creates an entry in DFKKTHI table]

2. Run Transaction REDISND1 or MEER to create electronic bill (individual document)

3. Create the aggregated posting with ETHI or ETHIM

4. Call EA29_AGGRBILL for creating the aggregated invoice

I have performed the following configuration

1. Define Deregulation Settings (Dialog and process control)

2. Service type definition

3. Service provider agreement types

4. Service provider (Created an agreement on the supplier service provider)

(here i have maintained the Aggr. CA of the supplier, etc)

5. Created a contract where the Service provider = (Distributor) and Inv. Serv. Pro. (Supplier)

Now I run EA19 and an invoice is created (an open item in FI-CA is created). HOWEVER, the table DFKKTHI is NOT updated.

( I know there are other configurations such as DATEX config, Supply scenario, but i do not think that should hinder the updation of the DFKKTHI table. Please correct incase I'm wrong)

Any inputs regarding what could the issue be (possible solution) will be appreciated...

Thanks in advance.

Averil.

35 REPLIES 35

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer this link Hope this may help you

Regards

GK.

0 Kudos

Hi Gnana,

I have referred this link before and followed the steps mentioned. As per this link (also help.sap) the table should get updated (if SPA is maintained and Contract has different values in Serv. Prov and Inv. srv. prov, which is not happening.

I debugged ea19 but to no avail.

0 Kudos

Hi Averil,

Can you check if the contract that you're trying to bill is deregulated? Check the deregulated data block in the "Contract" . You would need to have different service providers for invoicing and bill service providers. Field names INVOICING_PARTY and SERVICEID. The values in these fields determines if contract is deregulated.

Let me know and if this does not help I will further assist you.

Good luck,

Sai

0 Kudos

Thanks Sai for your reply.

I have previously done what you have mentioned.

If you check pt 5 "Created a contract where the Service provider = (Distributor) and Inv. Serv. Pro. (Supplier)" in my original post.

Another piece of information I recd was that the table ECROSSREFNO should be populated before the DFKKTHI table.

This table is not getting populated either..

Do let me know what could be amiss.

Thanks

Averil.

0 Kudos

Yes, can you check if you have maintainted the number range interval for ECROSSREFNO? You can maintain that in SPRO->Utilities->IDE->Comm control ->Define number ranges for reference numbers.

Please let me know

0 Kudos

Hi Sai..

The number range is maintained as well from 000...0 to 999....9 .

Any other config that you think could be missing?

Does this configuration also have dependencies on the IDoc and partner profile config?

Also, i have maintained the

IMG > SAP Utilities à Tools à System Modifications -> User-Defined Enhancements For IDE -> Define Deregulation Processes as well for dereg process : INV_OUT (since this is outbound).

Thanks.

Averil

0 Kudos

Ok. Can you tell me if the IDoc for meter read is successfully triggered? Also can you check and tell me what do you have in the service provide agreement for bill issue under grouping of characteristics for CA?

0 Kudos

Can you check on the service provider if INV_OUT is maintained under data exchange tab?

0 Kudos

Can you check if you have maintained the values in the table eserv_c_vgroup? Basically you will maintain contract account of your retailer/supplier here.

0 Kudos

1. No there is no IDoc for meter read triggered (is is supposed to be triggered for MR?). As per help.sap it says that IDoc is generated for individual invoices.

2. The SPA has the following

Invoicing SP (Active)

Grp. char Aggr CA (configured)

Bill Issue [Parameter value = 1][Send aggregate Bills with detailed statement

Print [Parameter value = X][Print]

ID type [Parameter value = 999] SAP

CA Aggr Bill Posting [Parameter value = XYZ] [I have created a CA for the supplier BP

Clearing account

Post Dist. Lot

Auto PAN

Payment Class [0001 Resident customers]

banl Payment Method <b>

Payment Frequency [0003]

3. INV_OUT is the dereg process not the DATEX process and hence is not in the Data exchange tab. however please note that i have configured a DATEX process.

0 Kudos

Yes. An entry is made in eserv_c_vgroup table.

this is maintained in the table (group value 01)

0 Kudos

Thanks. Can you change the bill issue value to 'Send Ind. Bills Before Aggregated Posting with Aggr. Bills' and try?

0 Kudos

Averil,

Can you please provide the screen shot or information of the data exchange tab on the service provider?

Thanks,

Sai

0 Kudos

I changed it now.. It asked for an additional parameter to be maintained (Form). I added the Bill Print form.

However still no Spool/ RDI/IDOC/table updation.

0 Kudos

Please provide the information on the data exchange tab at the service provider level. What datex processes have you configured?

0 Kudos

I dont think i can upload it here. May I mail it to you?

0 Kudos

I had created a Z datexprocess. But not that i check the config again. I think it should be INV_OUT as you mentioned earlier. Let me try changing it and reprocessing the invoice.

0 Kudos

Just copy the entries from EDEXDEFSERVPROV table for your service provider.

0 Kudos

one another thing - Have you activated the event INV_CREATE in the communication control ?

SPRO->Utilities->IDE->Comm. Control

0 Kudos

Data Exchange

Import/Export Export

Data Exchange Proc. INV_OUT

Text for Data Exchange Process Send Invoicing Document (Create/Reversal) to Supplier

Sender/Receiver Recipient(s)

Own Service Type Distribución

Own Service Provider Z027

Name of service provider ELECTRA VIESGO DISTRIBUCION

Sender/Receiver Sender(s)

Third Party Service Type Comercializadora

Thrd Party ServProv. Z644

Name of service provider Supplier

Redef-/Inherit. Inherited

Point of Delivery ID *

Valid From 17.09.2010

Valid To 31.12.9999

No Due Date Control X

Data Exchange Format VDEW_INVOIC

Text for Data Exchange Process Format Send Electronic Bill (VDEW INVOIC)

0 Kudos

The datex on SP looks good. Please let me know on the comm. event config.

Thanks,

Sai

0 Kudos

The communication control config event was missing.. I added and rerun the entire sequence.MR->Bil ->Inv.Still no update.

While i check the comm. config. there was another config which i think is missing

IDE -> Bill Issue (Aggregated) -> Outgoing bills

Do you know if and what i would need to maintain here?

Thanks Alot for you time and patience

0 Kudos

Can you provide the deregulation process parameters for INV_OUT that you have maintained? SPRO->Util->Tools->User-defined enhancements for IDE->Define dereg processes

Did you change anything here?

0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

There are the de-reg process parameters for INV_OUT

DEx.Process Txt Send Invoicing Document (Create/Reversal) to Supplier

Basic Process INV_OUT

Bas.Proc.Descr. Send Invoicing Document (Create/Reverse)

Schedule Proc. Do not schedule

ServType Own ZDI1 [this is the distributor service type]

ServType Third ZCO1 [this is the supplier service type]

Dir. Execution direct Execution not possible

I havent modified the 'ServType Own' and 'ServType Third' to include my customised service types.

0 Kudos

Averil,

I wanted to know the config that you have maintained under the tools->sys modifications->user defined enhancements for IDE->Define Deregulation process-> INV_OUT

Once you select this, please also provide the parameters that you have maintained for INV_OUT -(Define parameters for Deregulation process).

I wanted to know if you have any changed any thing in this config.

Thanks,

Sai

0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

I have not made any other change... There were no parameters maintained and neither have I added any.

Also i have not maintained the FI-CA config (EK70 / EK72..). I think this might also be one of the causes to this problem... I am not sure what i need to maintained here.

Do let me know what you think.

Thanks

0 Kudos

I am surprised that you do not see any parameters maintained here. Standard SAP provides you all the required parameters for each deregulation process.

Are you sure you're looking at the right place? I gave you the config path in my previous post.

0 Kudos

1 INV_PARAM_INV_OUTBOUND_THI INVTHIRD 0 Parameter Value Cannot Be Entered (0..1) Value Does Not Have to Be Unique A X

2 INV_PARAM_INV_OUTBOUND_THI INVSETTYPE 23 Parameter Value Must Be Entered (1) Value Does Not Have to Be Unique A

3 INV_PARAM_INV_OUTBOUND_THI INVPRINT 2 Parameter Value Cannot Be Entered (0..1) SAPLEDEREGPROC_CHECK CHECK_INVPRINT Value Does Not Have to Be Unique X A

4 INV_PARAM_INV_OUTBOUND_THI INVSEFORM 2 Parameter Value Cannot Be Entered (0..1) SAPLEDEREGPROC_CHECK CHECK_INVSEFORM Value Does Not Have to Be Unique X A

5 INV_PARAM_INV_OUTBOUND_PAY SERVPROV_PAY 1 Several Parameter Values Can Be Entered (0..N) Value per Higher Level Parameter Unique B

6 INV_PARAM_INV_OUTBOUND_PAY THPPM 5 Parameter Value Must Be Entered (1) Value Does Not Have to Be Unique B

7 INV_PARAM_INV_OUTBOUND_PAY PAYFREQID 5 Parameter Value Must Be Entered (1) Value Does Not Have to Be Unique B

8 INV_PARAM_INV_OUTBOUND_GROUP GROUPTYPE 1 Parameter Value Cannot Be Entered (0..1) Value for Parameter Configuration Unique C

9 INV_PARAM_INV_OUTBOUND_GROUP GROUPVAL 8 At Least One Parameter Value Must Be Entered (1..N) SAPLEDEREGPROC_CHECK CHECK_GROUPVAL Value per Higher Level Parameter Unique C

10 INV_PARAM_INV_OUTBOUND_GROUP GROUPNOT 9 Parameter Value Cannot Be Entered (0..1) Value Does Not Have to Be Unique C X

11 INV_PARAM_INV_OUTBOUND_AVIS BVRKO 15 Parameter Value Must Be Entered (1) SAPLEDEREGPROC_CHECK CHECK_BVRKO Value per Higher Level Parameter Unique D

12 INV_PARAM_INV_OUTBOUND_AVIS SAVEACC 15 Parameter Value Cannot Be Entered (0..1) Value per Higher Level Parameter Unique D X

13 INV_PARAM_INV_OUTBOUND_AVIS AUTOAVIS 15 Parameter Value Cannot Be Entered (0..1) Value per Higher Level Parameter Unique D X

14 INV_PARAM_INV_OUTBOUND_AVIS DISTAVIS 15 Parameter Value Cannot Be Entered (0..1) Value per Higher Level Parameter Unique D

15 INV_PARAM_INV_OUTBOUND_ACC VKONT_AGGBILL 23 Parameter Value Must Be Entered (1) SAPLEDEREGPROC_CHECK CHECK_VKONT_AGGBILL Value for Parameter Configuration Unique X E

16 INV_PARAM_INV_OUTBOUND_ACC ONESYST 1 Parameter Value Cannot Be Entered (0..1) Value for Parameter Configuration Unique E X

17 INV_PARAM_INV_OUTBOUND_AVIS WORKFLOW 15 Parameter Value Cannot Be Entered (0..1) Value per Higher Level Parameter Unique D X

18 INV_PARAM_INV_OUTBOUND_THI PRODUCT_ID_TYPE 2 Parameter Value Cannot Be Entered (0..1) Value Does Not Have to Be Unique A

19 INV_PARAM_INV_OUTBOUND_THI INVSEND_INTERNAL 2 Parameter Value Cannot Be Entered (0..1) SAPLEDEREGPROC_CHECK CHECK_INVSEND_INTERNAL Value per Higher Level Parameter Unique A X

20 INV_PARAM_INV_OUTBOUND_THI INVOICE_TYPE 19 Parameter Value Must Be Entered (1) Value per Higher Level Parameter Unique A

21 INV_PARAM_INV_OUTBOUND_THI DOC_TYPE 22 Parameter Value Must Be Entered (1) SAPLEDEREGPROC_CHECK CHECK_DOCTYPE2 Value per Higher Level Parameter Unique A

22 INV_PARAM_INV_OUTBOUND_THI DOC_CATEGORY 20 At Least One Parameter Value Must Be Entered (1..N) SAPLEDEREGPROC_CHECK CHECK_DOC_CATEGORY Value per Higher Level Parameter Unique A

23 INV_PARAM_INV_OUTBOUND_ACC V_GROUP 1 Several Parameter Values Can Be Entered (0..N) Value for Parameter Configuration Unique X E X

24 INV_PARAM_INV_OUTBOUND_REM AVISSETTYPE 15 Parameter Value Cannot Be Entered (0..1) Value per Higher Level Parameter Unique F X

25 INV_PARAM_INV_OUTBOUND_REM REMPRINT 24 Parameter Value Cannot Be Entered (0..1) Value per Higher Level Parameter Unique F X

26 INV_PARAM_INV_OUTBOUND_THI SET_REVLOCK 23 Parameter Value Cannot Be Entered (0..1) Value Does Not Have to Be Unique A

These are the parameters maintained. [Was looking up the wrong path :/]

0 Kudos

This looks good too. One question - After you have maintained the comm. event, did you try and bill/invoice the customer for a new meter read date or basically reversed and rebilled the old bill?

I would try billign for a new read date.

0 Kudos

I am sure you would have taken care of this but just wanted to see if you have maintained this. Did you mark the SP in own system for "Distributor" service provider?

0 Kudos

Averil,

You would need to maintain all the parameter values for below. I see that values for Clearing account, post dist lot etc are missing. Following parameters needs to be maintained. Once you maintain right parameter values, you should be all set and the entries will be in DFKKTHI when you invoice.

Invoicing SP

Grp. Char aggr ca

Bill Issue

CA Aggr. Bill posting

Clearing account

Post Dist lot

Auto PAN

Algorythm ID

WF Aggr. Payments Active - Leave blank if you do not need it

Type PAN issue

Clearing type dist lot

Payment class

bank payment method

payment frequency

Grouping Type

Characteristic value

Integrated system - inactive

*********************************************************************************

The SPA has the following

Invoicing SP (Active)

Bill Issue Parameter value = 1[Send aggregate Bills with detailed statement

Print Parameter value = XPrint

ID type Parameter value = 999 SAP

CA Aggr Bill Posting Parameter value = XYZ [I have created a CA for the supplier BP

Clearing account

Post Dist. Lot

Auto PAN

Payment Class 0001 Resident customers

banl Payment Method

Payment Frequency 0003

0 Kudos

1. I tried both reversing inv/bill/mr and rebilling and also for a new date.

2. Yes,

I have checked the SP in own system for "Distributor" service provider and unchecked it for the supplier service provider.

3. The Clearing account, Post Dist lot (Active), Auto PAN(Active) are maintained.

I have not maintained Algorythm ID at the moment.

0 Kudos

Averil,

Any luck after you maintained the fields that I gave you?

Thanks,

Sai

0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

They were maintained previously.

A number of FICA configurations were not in place. I am still in process to getting the scenario to work.

Will post the missing config. once successful. (Hopefully really soon)

Thanks again.

Averil.

0 Kudos

Hi Sai.

I managed to update the 2 tables ECROSSREFNO and DFKKTHI...

There were some FICA config missing. The last config that I made was to table TEFKTVOSBILL. Contract A/R and A/P items to be transfered for IDoc bill ...

This allows the dereg data on the FI-CA doc to get populated (FPE3, tab ISU-data). Only once this data is populated will the 2 tables, ECROSSREFNO and DFKKTHI get filled..

Thanks for all the help. I will be closing this thread as my problem is resolved.

Thanks & Regards.

Averil

Edited by: Averil Annie Lobo on Sep 23, 2010 8:16 AM