Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading flat idoc via report RSEINB00 into integration server fails

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have PI/700.

We get idocs (in flat format NOT XML) via filesystem from an external partner.

Now I try to load these idocs with the report RSEINB00 into my integration server.

My problem is, that the report says that the sender port + client(of the idoc control segment) is not a service in the integration directory.

E.g.: SAPWR3 and client 550 (this WR3 is the system + client of the external partner who exports the idocs to filesystem).

For testing I changed the idoc control segment and inserted an existing business system + a correct client (of our SAP-System) instead of the SAP-port used by the external partner.

--> It worked!!!

Do I have to enter the SAP-System of the external partner in my SLD?

If yes - as a SAP-System (including client,...) or a third party system or...?

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help!

Regards

Wolfgang

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

You need to have SLD entry for this .Refer this SAP note - 792333

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks a lot for your help - I think this is the solution ... but the subject is very complicate.

I read the SAP note and SAP help and now I'm very confused

Do you know a blog or something else there the whole thing "ALE#... and party and agency ... " is better explained?

When I enter the sender-system of the external idocs into my SLD, do I have do insert it as a third party system or a SAP System?

Thank a lot!

Regards

Wolfgang

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Regd. Party config etc , you can refer this-

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b0b355ae-0501-0010-3b83-8f2...

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/08/17/outbound-idocs--work-around-using-party

More -

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/81/104bb1fbab254c8644877c7f856bbf/content.htm

<i>When I enter the sender-system of the external idocs into my SLD, do I have do insert it as a third party system or a SAP System?</i>

>>SAP system.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

Answers (0)