cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CN41n Structure Overview - Change Layout to display user defined fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing a common issue that I know on SDN there are a lot of postings but having reviewed the majority of them I still have an issue. My issue is as follows: -

We have implemented customer exit CNEX0006 - PS customer specific fields project definition and have created 8 user defined fields and have values foe each of these fields for the user to select. I now want to displayed the values selected in CJ20N in transaction CN41N when we change the layout

I have followed note 43493 to extend the structures and notes 522581, 570330, 188663. I have run report RCNCT001 expecting to see these fields in the layout but still they do not appear.

Can you advise what I need to do in order for this to be done?

Regards

Gary

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tried CN41 and when I click on the choose fields icon, the fields held on the customer enhancement tab on the Project definition you see in CJ20N are not available for me to select.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You cannot see them in CN41/N try CN42N

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virendra,

Problem solved - CN42N is just what I was looking.

Many thanks

Gary

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The field key does not contain the user defined fields - we have implemented the customer exit which is where the user defined fields are held. I need to get these into CN41N.

Any ideas?

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gary,

Try with CN41 and just check whether you are able to see the fields or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is field key( releated with user defined fields has been assigned to project profile) and relevant status profile and selection profile cobination is there (BS42).

Check and revert back