Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Mobile Gateway 1.1 Configuration

liang_wang
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

During installation of Gateway 1.1 to SAP Netweaver Mobile(Mobile Sales), I met one problem about not retrieving Activity on device.

I've checked in SAP Netweaver Mobile administrator, the reason looks like that Activity data objects don't met with Distribution Rule Critieria, which is ET_ACTIVITY_H - USER_ID EQ abc. All my loaded Activity data objects contain empty value in USER_ID field.

So, does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

liang_wang
Explorer
0 Kudos

I've searched in this forum and found . I also follow steps of "GW_11_SP01_CRM_Config_Guide.pdf", but the result is still what I provide in the first post.

I'm not familiar with CRM system, and guess that one way to resolve it is to insert one activity with USER_ID = abc into CRM system.

Does someone have any experience about this topic?

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

CRM customization for Activity download criteria is not correct. Please check the section 3.1.3.1 in CRM configuration guide (GW_11_CRM_Config_Guide.pdf). In this please check, Partner Function 4 value for Activity Download criteria. I think for activities in CRM system, employee responsible is not assigned. If this is correct, then change this value to Owner.

Regards,

Siva.

liang_wang
Explorer
0 Kudos

Great thanks. I'll try your suggestion tomorrow.

Answers (0)