cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Test Certificate Outgoing (Delivery)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear QM Gurus,

Here I am having one scenario where I need to print test certificate for delivery considering inspection characteristics of a finished material and semi finished material at different BOM levels.

Ex:

Finished Material : FERT001

SemiFinished Materials : HALB001, HALB002 & HALB003.

Raw Materials: ROH001 and ROH002

Process: FERT001 produced using HALB003 Produced using HALB002 produced using HALB003 Produced using ROH001 and ROH002

At HALB003 we are going to capture some characteristics and FERT001 I will capture some other characteristics, Now at the time of delivery I want to print both(FERT001 and HALB003) inspection characteristics results in Certificate.

Except FERT001 for all other materials batch is maintaining(No batch Characteristics) for tracking purpose.

I tried some standard procedure like assigning both material in quality certificate and all MICs relevant for both materials. Result origin and inspection spec origin as 03 and Material sort no as 2 where i maintained this material in Materials sequence.

With all the above mentioned settings I tried but I con't able to print the characteristic results of HALB003 in test certificate I can able to get only FERT001 Insp Characteristics only.

Please help me in getting it done, it is critical requirement for our client.

Thanks and Regards,

Krishna Mohan.NSL

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If Fert material is not batch managed, it is not possible in standard.You will have to active batch management for fert materials as well.

Vishal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As Vishal saying in standard fert material must have batch.

Normaly if u want to fetch the characteristics value on certificate then

1. you need to define certificate profile with relevent characteristcis.

2. for Halb and ROH material characterictics relsult and inspection spec origin should be 3

3. related to Halb material and ROH material has to assign in material tab in class characteristics or MIC.

if you done the above setting in your profile correctly you must have to get the details of RR on your certificate.

Thanks & Regards,

Nilesh

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In addition to halb0003 and fert 001 being batc managed, you nuts make sure the batch where used list is maintained.

FF