Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport cost return automatically

former_member196079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I've a big problem...is a bit hard to explain but i'll try to be more clear as possible.

I create an order on CRM system without transport cost (manual condition), all work fine, and the order is duplicated on R3.

In R3 i insert the transport cost, and all is ok..the order is saved and updated on CRM.

in CRM, i change the value of this condition and still all is ok.......

Now come the problem.

In R3 i delete the condition of transport cost, the order is update on CRM. all is ok....

BUT when I change the forwarding agent and save the order, the tranport cost, return automatically with the last value assigned........

I tried to be more clear as possible....

Anybody can help me???

Best regards

Marco

Edited by: Menegazzo Marco on Sep 17, 2010 12:22 PM

Edited by: Menegazzo Marco on Sep 17, 2010 2:12 PM

Edited by: Menegazzo Marco on Sep 17, 2010 5:18 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marco

I am guessing your issue is in R/3. Check the following:

1) While in the condition type config (v/06), in the window 'Changes which can be made', check if the field 'Delete' is checked or not. It should be checked. Also the boxes 'Amount/Percent' and 'Value' should be checked. And for the filed 'manual entries', check what you have there.

2) Secondly this could be due to user exits, that means you may have user exits that trigger repricing if the Forwarding Agent is changed.

Program: MV45AFZB

User exits: USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBAP or USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBKD

Hope this helps. Let me know.

former_member196079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrasekhar Mantravadi

Thanks for your reply,.

I checked what you suggest...so...

The exit are not implemented and in V/06 the only filed, that are not checked,

is the field 'VALUE'...

And in manual entry the value is 'Manual entry has priority'

any suggestion??'

Thanks in advance

Marco

Edited by: Menegazzo Marco on Sep 20, 2010 9:45 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, I am running out of options:

1) When the condition reappears after you change the Agent, what does the 'Pricing Analysis' say? Also what does the condition details (Magnifying glass) say in the fields "Cond Control' and "Condit.origin"; fields>

2) When you say that the condition is manual, I am assuming that there is no access sequence for the condition type (v/06). Am I correct or is there an access sequence and a condition record for the new Agent?

3) If a deleted condition is reappearing after you change the agent, I am still thinking there is a user exit somewhere. So explain the process to me again. You deleted the condition in ERP and saved it. Then you go in change mode again and change the Agent and the condition reappears? Is that what's happening?

Hopefully others will also come up with suggestions.

former_member196079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Chandrasekhar Mantravadi

thanks for your support...

Yes i have change the forwarding agent in CRM system, and when i edit the order the condition transport cost (deleted) is returned with his last value....

The condition is manual, there're no acces sequence, and i checked the exit suggested from you, but is isn't implemented...

Thanks soo much for your help

Best regard

Marco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marco

So you are changing the forwarding Agent in CRM.

And where is the condition transport cost (deleted) returned ? Is it in R/3 or in CRM? Please describe the whole process step by step till the issue.

If it is happening in R/3, I remember you can do a config step in CRM to redetermine prices in R/3 when the order gets transferred. Check if any such thing is there.

What is the Pricing Analysis saying? See in the system where you are finding the issue.

What is the Data Exchange scenario you are using ( X, Y, Z etc.)

Sorry I have not been of much help, may be raise an OSS message with SAP.