cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 Internal Server Error while using BEx Web Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Kindly help me in resolving below issue which is getting popped up for only few people, when they are clicking some of the MSS links.

500 Internal Server Error

Failed to process request;contact your system administrator

Error Summary

Exception occured while processing the current request;this exception cannot be handled by the application or framework

If the information on this page does not help you locate and correct the cause of the problem, contact your system administrator

To facilitate analysis of the problem, keep a copy of this error page Hint: Most Web browsers allow you to select all content, and copy and paste it into an empty document (such as in an email or simple text file)

Root Cause

The initial exception that caused the request to fail was:

Cannot get connection for 60 seconds. Possible reasons: 1) Connection are cached within System Thread (can be any server service or code invoked within SystemThread in the SAP J2EE Engine), 2) The pool size of adapter "SAPFactory" is not enough according to the current load of the system

Regards,

Ananda Swaroop

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

blanca_serrano
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Ananda,

Thanks for the update, yes, keep me updated.

Regards,

Blanca

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Blanca,

As this is happening in our production system, Since sap note in your reply is very helpful, we are looking to implement in DEV,INT and then in production.

After testing, I will update result in this thread.

Thanks for your reply.

Regards,

Ananda Swaroop

blanca_serrano
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Ananda,

Please, refer to note 719778, I think the error you are having is the same the note deals with.

I hope this helps you.

Regards,

Blanca