Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have the requirement as below..

In some cases we are creating free of charge sale order ie., sale order whose net price is zero..For the same sale order we are creating delivery whose net price is also zero.. but when we create customs invoice under VF01 with respect to the delivery it gives certain value but not zero...

Whenever a sale order is created or changed and delivery is created or changed the document is going to GTS...While the document is going to GTS we should not want the zero value to go to GTS. Instead the future value which is coming in billing should go to GTS for the corresponding sales order item level and the delivery item level, but in R/3 level those value will be zero..

In certain cases we are creating delivery without reference to sale order also.. In this case also wewant the price which is coming in customs invoice level for the item to be sent to GTS...

Please suggest how to capture the custome invoice item price at the sale order level creation and delivery level creation..

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is only my observation

Check your billing document in VOFA whether Document pricing procdure is maintain or not it should be blank in your case.

some inputs from my side

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to clarify:

1) What is GTS?

2) Where does custome invoice item price come from?

3) Is pricing active at delivery level also?

Create a statistical condition in pricing for Sales Order and update GTS using that...which will ensure that when a SO or delivery is changed the value is not updated as '0'.

Regards,

Amit