cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WD4A, iView parameter + Application usage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement and need your support to understand how can i achieve below functionality, in WD4A.

Present Scenario-

Portal iview has WD4A application "AP1", application consists of Component "A", the comp "A" has 5 tabs and each tab displays button.

On click of Button navigation take place with different parameters Ex.

On click of Button in TAB1 Comp "B" view is displayed with different set of UI Elements

On click of Button in TAB2 Comp "C" view is displayed with different set of UI Elements

On click of Button in TAB3 Comp "D" view is displayed with different set of UI Elements and etc...

Continued due to page restrictions.....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Continued due to page restrictions.....

New functionality required is:

User is being provided with a link in email, the URL (link) has the required parameters.

Based on the parameters, user should be Navigated to Portal iView executes application "AP1" and provide the same functionality as available when button is clicked from respective tab, i.e.. Navigate to appropriate component.

My Concern is:

As i have the component A that is being accessed by Application AP1 and is configured in iView, how can i use the same application, retain same functionality and include the new functionality of passing the parameter via URL and displaying appropriate component view.

Regards,

SJ