cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End to End Change Analysis for Java Parameters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Folks

I have configured E2E diagnostics successfully, but when I try to view change analysis (Root cause analysis) for my BI system ( JAVA side) it shows only one store under the tree.

End to End Analysis  select the system  change analysis Application Server Java  Server Configuration

I can see only one store, which is u2019com.sap.default:name=3954150,SAP_J2EECluster=BI7,j2eeType=SAP_J2EEClusterNodeu2019

Where I have changed ume parameter and few other in visual administrator and Configtool and it is obviously in different store. The above said store would display only VM parameters.

On the ABAP side I can see all the parameter changes in corresponding stores and displayed correctly under the change analysis tree. But Java parameters donu2019t show up the correct store in change analysis. Always pointing to same store mentioned above whatever you may change in java parameter side.

Is there anything I need to configure extrau2026? I can see all my SMD agents are working fine and it actually transfers data to Solution manager.

I am currently running Solution Manager 7.0 EHP1 with SP level 5

Any of you have any idea about this problem?

Thanks and regards

Renjith

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any Updates folks???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Got it....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There

You can also refer to this guide below if you have any issue in future

https://websmp201.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000703907&_SCENARIO=011000358700000001...

Best Regards

Jai Wardhan