Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/HAP_MAIN_DOCUMENT/undefined" does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is dump occuring in one of the system as follows :

Termination occurred in the ABAP program "CX_WD_GENERAL" in "RAISE". The main program was "SAPMHTTP ".

The reason for the exception is:

WebDynpro Exception: ICF service node "/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/HAP_MAIN DOCUMENT/undefined" does not exist.

WEB Dynpro and object HAP_MAIN DOCUMENT in SE80 exist and Object HAP_MAIN DOCUMENT is active. ICF service exists.

What is the cause of this problem ?

Thanks and Regards,

Rashmi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi,

Can you please let me know how the issue got resolved?

We are facing the same issue.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could you post the solution for this?

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Can you share how this got resolved.  We have exactly same problem.

Stig_Vge
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Unfortunately note 1170161 doesn't solve the problem.

Regards

Stig

Stig_Vge
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi

Looking at the call stack in these dumps, it seems that it is CL_WDR_CLIENT_ABSTRACT_HTTP=>STARTUP_CHECKS that returns a URLSUFFIX of 'undefined'.

There's a pretty recent note (Note 1170161 - System fields in shared memory of the ICF runtime) with som prereqs, that deals with incorrect calculation of system fields in the ICF.

I believe that implementing the note, should do the trick. Will revert when I've tried it out.

Regards

Stig Vöge

yogesh_galphade
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi guys

I am facing with same issue, really strange this dump is not coming in quality system but production system flooding with these dumps.

Please let me know if any solution.

Gustav1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi guys

I hope you are doing well. Did you manage to resolve this issue? We are getting the same issue on one of our WDA applications.

The behaviour is quite erratic in the sense that it doesn't always trigger a shortdump. From a frontend user perspective the application is working as expected, it is just the shortdump which is created in the backend.

Kind Regards

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I would be concerend about the undefined portion of the URL. That is likely what is confusing the SICF framework since there is no subnode called undefined. How and where is the URL being generated from. The URL generation may very well be the root of your problem.

rpalotai
Participant
0 Kudos

Thomas,

I have seen a few thread on similar problem.

Now with SRM7(701 SP6) we also have such strange dumps.

The users are not recognizing anything on the UI.

We have such dumps:

ICF service node "/sap/bc/webdynpro/sapsrm/wda_l_fpm_gaf/undefined" does not exist (see SAP Note 1109215).

or

ICF service node "/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/powl/undefined" does not exist (see SAP Note 1109215).

I found a note that can be used:

SAP Note 1414404 - Web Dynpro ABAP generates unnecessary dumps.

But this just relpace the error raise issue with an error message issue.

The core problem is why the "undefined" service subnode is called from a webdynpro.

In ST22 I can see such dumps for a user e.g. 10 times within 30 sec.

Not all user can produce the dumps.

We are at the begining with this issue, so we will start the detailed system trace next monday.

Based on the threads I've read, this is also a new problem for everybody (different kind of apps, e.g. ECC, SRM) and raised in most cases ater an upgrade (having a higher basis netweaver release).

So maybe it is a core WD issue with new netweaver base releases.

Do appreciate if you can help us to find the solution or suggest what to check/trace, etc.

Many thanks for your kind help.

BR

Richard