cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serialising standard and custom message types from XI to Idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am relatively new with XI. We are sending standard message type ABABusinessPartner from our SRM-SUS and will be converted to Z_CREMAS_SUSMM for our ERP sytem using XI. This idoc will create a new vendor in our ERP. However, since we have custom fields to be sent as well, we have put this in a custom message type.

Our requirement is to ensure that Z_CREMAS_SUSMM will be processed first before our idoc for custom fields. How do I define this pairing? Additionally, I need to make sure that this pairing will not block other idocs for the same message types:

Example:

Idoc 1 Z_CREMAS_SUSMM is for vendor 123.

Idoc 2 Z_CREMAS_SUSMM is for vendor 456.

Idoc 3 Z_CUSTOM_XX is for vendor 123.

In above data, Idoc 3 will not proceed unless idoc 1 has been processed. While Idoc 2 should not be blocked at all.

Your assistance is much appreciated.

Thanks.

Kind Regards,

Darwin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the fast reply. It is very helpful.

However, our requirement is to serialise the inbound idocs to ERP as the flow is from XI to idoc. Is there a way I can do this in XI?

Thanks again.

Darwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can push the messages down the same custom queue so they will only be processed in the order with which they are received in the pipeline.

have a look at this for more information...

/people/community.user/blog/2006/11/04/how-to-serialize-idoc-xml-messages-fed-into-xi