cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing form : How to print Roman numeral character in SAP ?

former_member666941
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

I am trying to resolve a printing issue

I have a material code that contains a roman numeral.

The problem I am encountering is whenever the form is outputted (SO/PO/Delivery Note/Billing) the roman numeral is not read and converted to a # symbol.

When I view the SO/PO on-screen, it views correctly (due to a change I made to fonts - Courier Cyrillic in form).

How can I get the roman numeral to print correctly?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards

hanarin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At print preview you can able to view the font but in printout your are getting "#". The reason is your printer dont have this "Courier Cyrillic" font so you need to install the fornt to your printer or try using the default printer fonts in your Script form for printing roman letters,

Regards

GK.

former_member666941
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks for the reply.

One thing I did test was if it was the printer. I cut and paste the material code into a word document and printed. The printer printed the roman numeral fine, without converting it to a # symbol. What do you mean when you say try using the default printer fonts in your Script form?

In my SO form, it was originally set to default and during print preview it was a #. After changing to Courier Cyrillic it was displayed correctly during print preview. However, both had same affect of becoming a # after output to printer.

Any other thoughts?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please refer to the thread-Nils Buerckel reply.

Keerthi