cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a custom condition exclusion procedure: how?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I need to satisfy the following requirement:

the same condition of discount is repeated more times in the pricing procedure and the need is to consider as valid only the one with the greater "external assignement" (field maintained in the pricing tables for the condition).

I think that condition exclusion would be the good solution if only it was possible to create a custom Condition exclusion procedure in order to consider the information of the external assignement number (more complex that the standard "exclusive", best condition) . I don't know how I can do it? (userexit?).

Many Thanks

Angelo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Angelo,

exclusion condition is a good solution. To use them:

in custo, sales, basic functions, price determination, exclusion conditions

- create an exclusion group

- assign conditions to your exclusion group

- update exclusion group for price scheme. Here you tell how you want SAP to react comparing your conditions in your exclusion group (more favourable, less favourable...).

Best regards,

Joan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Joan,

but my question is:

is it possible and (in which way) to create an exclusion group more complex tthan the ones admitted by sap (more favourable, less favourable...)? Where I should add this logic?

Best regards,

Angelo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pricing routine would make almost everything possible. Talk to your ABAPer about the requirement and get him/her to write a pricing routine for CalTyp.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Angelo,

In user exit MV45AFZZ(for sales order) / RV60AFZZ(for invoice) under

'FORM USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP '

you can write the logic to ensure highest discount to be considered with the help of an ABAP person.

Regards,

Amit