cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem With Having To Redeploy JDBC and ODBC Drivers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anyone else had any issues where JDBC and ODBC calls suddenly stop working as if the driver was not deployed? Such as :

com.sap.xmii.Illuminator.logging.LHException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.StreamInfo

After I redeploy the drivers through the XMII Driver Deployment tool it works fine again, only to break again a month or so later. I don't see anything in the SAP logs or Default Trace to indicate why it stopped working (no major errors prior to the failures), just that the users start reporting their data feeds aren't coming through anymore.

We are using Version 12.0.10.1 on NW2004s SP21 (UNIX/Oracle)

Thanks,

Phillip

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does the timing of the driver disappearance correspond with any network activities or database backup/patch routines? I would imagine the error you mention would be repeating when users try to run query template with the corresponding data server, but are there errors in the NW logs prior to this that give any indication about 'losing' the driver?

You might want to consider logging a support ticket for this one too, including the relevant info from the log, versions of the elements involved, etc.