Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change logs for Shopping cart

rajesh_rajendran2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to get the change logs for a shopping cart in SRM as to who deleted a line item after approval? We are in the SRM 4 version ( classic scenario).

The problem is that the batch job user seems to be coming up in the last update for the shopping cart and the backend PO is deleted with the RFC user name.

Are there any tables in SRM where the change is logged? I checked CDHDR/CDPOS tables but it is difficult to get the logs for the shopping cart especially for the deleted action.

Any clues/ideas would be appreciated.

Regards,

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

expand the shopping cart

in the right top corner you can see

Display Changes

shopping cart might be deleted by BATCHRFC

if the BUYER deleted a PO and the status will be updated in the shopping cart by BATCHRFC user.

Muthu

rajesh_rajendran2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I said the problem is that the cart was converted into a PO and only after that the deletion was performed. We wanted to make sure who deleted it and where? In SAP change logs, i do not see any user id associated with the deletion.

In SRM too, the deletion status is updated but who did the deletion is not conclusive.

Regards,

Rajesh

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

which one is first deleted,

SC or PO

if sc deleted first - log must be there

if PO deleted by BUYER -log must be there in ECC

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's been a while now, but If I remember correctly within the Application monitor for shopping cart, you can see the changes log.

Regards

IA