cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order confirmation and Order changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru's,

I am having following issue, please let me know ur inputs on the same how to handle below situation.

There is Customer Vendor relationship under one system and under one company code.

Customer orders goods from Vendor and this Vendor supplies goods against this PO. These are nothing but plants in reality.

1) There is no issue when creating SO against the PO raised..

2) Once the SO is created how to send sales order confirmation and how to add the confirmation line in PO?

3) When the sales is changed and changes made at the time of sales order creation wrt to PO from customer: how to send these changes to customer and update his PO also.

Please let me know if anyone has gone thr' such situation. This should happen via ALE IDOC only.

Best regards,

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Providing the overall work involved in this, It may not be detailed enough but hopefully would help.

1. Set up partner profiles in selling system (Vendor).

2. Set up ORDER05 and ORDRSP message type respectively for Order creation and Order confirmation.

3. BA00 - Order confirmation O/P Type, you can configure through NACE and maintain COndition record with ALE.

4. Maintain I/B Idoc -ORDRSP in Buying system partner profile.

5. Also dont recall exact table name where you need to map Customer ID, Sales org etc.

Follow these steps and give us feedback pls.

Thank you

Kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

It's ok.. as I knew the process.

The problem I had, when I change sales order and trigger ORDERS05 and ORDRSP idoc then it shows changes but also it shows all the sales order data.

The requirement which I have is as below:

1) If the sales order is changed then send only changed data and update the PO at customer side which is in same system.

i.e. let us say sales order is created and confirmation also send via ORDERS05 and ORDRSP. Now when SO is changed for quantity and price, then I want to send only these quantity and price changes via idoc and update PO accordingly.

This also applies for back order processing or supersession, where date or item itself can be changed or added.

Please come back if knows further.. Awaiting for ur reply.

I am interested to know what steps I have to follow and even if any routine I need to write to capture these changes.

Best regards,

Guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure if i am answering your question, Once you have done changes, ORDRSP Confirmation send back and PO gets updated with AB Confirmation in PO.

Why do you want to send only changed values in Idoc? Not sure if we have a easy way to do it.

Thank you

Kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all why do you need to use SO/PO scenario and not intercompany STO if the transfer is within the same system?

See also similar thread:

Regards,

Dominik Modrzejewski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ho Dominik,

We are replacing some existing system where the supplying Vendor is non SAP system but ordering customer is SAP. Now the supplying party will also come in SAP. And hence client don't want to make much changes in ordering party, rather build new solution on supplying side to adapt Idoc integration.

This is the reason STO can not be used over here. The other thread won't give any light on the issue raised by me.

Awaiting for ur response.

Best regards,

Guru