cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

patch TDMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

In note 1405597, some service packs are mentioned. However I have a few questions

1) We have service pack12 applied. Can we skip service pack 13, 14 and directly apply service pack15?

2) seems this note is only for DMIS_CNT, is there a similar note for DMIS_EXT, DMIS_BSC, etc. for their service packs?

3) What is the requirement for SAP_ABA, SAP_basis, SAP_APPL, SAP_HR patch level when applying service pack 15?

Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sandeep_Kumar
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

1) We have service pack12 applied. Can we skip service pack 13, 14 and directly apply service pack15? : NO

3) What is the requirement for SAP_ABA, SAP_basis, SAP_APPL, SAP_HR patch level when applying service pack 15?

: same as SP12.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much!

About question 2) : I find note 1273545 which says that DMIS_HR has the highest service pack 6.

Could anybody direct me to the similar notes for DMIS_BSC, DMIS_EXT, and DMIS? i.e. notes about their patches?

Thanks again!

Sandeep_Kumar
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

For DMIS the latest patch is SP 15 .

It's not mandatory that all SPs have composite OSS Notes for them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please tell me what is the highest patch level for DMIS_BSC, DMIS_EXT, etc.

We want to become on top of it so that we can minimize the error occurrence. Thanks!

former_member182566
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should check the sticky thread (always at the top in this forum) with the SP schedule.

Answers (0)