cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error-General error during acceptance posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting the error msg "General error during acceptance posting" at the time of shipment cost settlement with [vi02]. Error does not descrive any information... kindly help me to get rid of this error.

regards

kaushik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Kindly go to the transaction OBF2, double click the Document Type -WE (Goods Receipt) and check the number range whether maintained or not.

If number range (ex. 50) is maintained then extend the year (from 2013 to2014) in the transaction FBN1.

If number range is not maintained then create and assign in the transaction FBN1.

Thanks,

Rvaeendhiran K

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem solved

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please develop the habit of updating the forum if the issue is resolved on your own.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this thread where the same topic was discussed

[Re: SE117: General error during acceptance posting |;

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Lakshmipathi

i have checked the solutions and compared with my settings but still the problem persists.

Regrads

kaushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushik,

Have you been able to figure this out? i too checked the document and have everything set fine. Number ranges were missing but even after setting it up, the error persists. I was also able to post the contra entry manually but can't do it while cancellng the SCD...wonder if you've reached to any resolution on this?

Thanks!