Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms Text Module Translation

former_member194669
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

All,

I have text module in a smartform , i wanted to translate to different language. I have search thru se63 but i could not able to find the correct object for text modue

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Smartforms and Text Module both uses the same node in the SE63 which is Translation > ABAP Objects > Other Long Texts > FS (forms and Styles) > SSF (SAP Smart Forms).

That's being said, we can't create the Form and Text with the same name.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Start transaction SE63 and navigate from menu Translation-> ABAP Objects -> Other Texts

-> Expand "B5 SAPscript: Forms and Styles"

Select the option SSF SAP Smart Form

Enter the text module in the Object Name field

0 Kudos

For translating the Text Module which is created through Transaction Code 'SMARTFORMS', please follow the below steps for translating the same.

Go to Tcode 'SE63'

From the menu Translation->ABAP Object->Other Text-> B5 SAPscript: Forms and Styles->SSF SAP Smart Form O.

Then dialog popup will come. Here provide your Text Module object name and get the option for the translation.

Thanks,

Prasanta Maiti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to maintain it in SE61 with doc class and language for your text.

REgards

Keerthi

former_member194669
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what could be the doc class ? i could not NOR in SE63 ?

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you create a text module in T-code SMARTFORMS by selecting the text module? If yes, than just enter th name of this text module in the Object Name while doing the translation. Selecting the proper Source language would give you, your desired text in the subsequent screen.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel