Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block order based on certain condtion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a scenario as follows:

we have maintained customer-material price with its max qty price valid for a particular date range.

eg: 12345(cust) abcdef(material) 150(qty) 2(price) 01.06.2010(strt date) 30.06.2010(end date)

scenario1 : if cust creates an order for 50 then the order shld be created with discount of 2 rs for each material

if the same cust now orders for 200 skus then the order should not be created (blocked) saying qty exceeded for the material .

now how to go about this in which user exit should i write please guide me.

also if there are multiple line items and if one of the materials condition is not satisfied how shld i handle the case.

if the person creating the order splits the same material into 4 line items like

abcdef 50

abcdef 50

abcdef 50

abcdef 50

instead of abcdef 200 will it create any other problem?

Please guide me in this issues.

Regards,

Navin C

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First you have to create a zee table with the following parameters

a) Customer code

b) Sales area (if customer is in multiple sales area)

c) Maximum Order quantity allowed

d) Discount

Once it is created, then you have to try with sale order User exits in the program MV45AFZZ - USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT to check the above table.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Navin C,

I believe that it will be a big "Z" and complex.

There is a credit management and availbility check linked with this.

You should to create a "z" table to list all the material and the quantity that is possible to create. And the sales order type must check it and compair with the total of quantity for this material still remains and allow to entry.

So, I would to understand a little bit more your business requirement in order to help with more enphasis.

So, think a little bit more before to implement/create it. You should to create a parallel control and maybe it can be cause a stress for your in a little future.

Regards

Ruy Castro