cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST03N noentries - SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR running

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I don't see any entries/data in ST03N for the current day. SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR running successfully every one hour and SAPOSCOL service is also running on the operation System. This Windows 2003 Server Enterprise Edition with ABAP + J2EE on Oracle Database.

The data for previous day is available in st03n under expert mode as well as data for the last 10 minutes. When I try to calculate the data for the current day in Administrator mode (in Background and Dialog), I am getting an error that "data is not available for 13th July.06 i.e current day".

Any help in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Regards

Chandu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello Chandu,

I have also seen similar issues in ST03 that were related to timezone settings. You should ensure that SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR is running in client 000. Then check the report TZCUSTHELP in client 000. Check if there are warning messages in the report, and that the OS time is the same as the SAP system time.

Regards,

Brendan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chandu,

Please check the time zone settings in tcode: STZAD. Make sure that 'System Time Zone' field has time zone 'UTC'.

Then wait until BTC job 'SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR' has run.

Please let me know the outcome.

Thanks,

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Thanks for the response.

I checked Tx STZAD of our XIQ & XIP system. Both are set to GMTUK. But, we can see st03n entries in XIQ system not in XIP. I don't think it's the problem.

Regards

Cha