Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distribution rule scenario

former_member185875
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a scenario in that I need to send u2018nu2019 number of dayu2019s data to the outbound queue.

In that u2018nu2019 will be configurable. I mean that without touching the rule I need to change the value of u2018nu2019. Is there any option is available in the u2018distribution rule wizardu2019?

Please help me to move forward.

Regards,

Lakshman balanagu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member185875
Contributor
0 Kudos

We got the solution from sap labs for the requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The following senario can be achived by using date patterns while creating the rule.

A simple example of creating the date pattern to select data for last 'n' days is as follows:

NODE-> <node name>

ATTRIBUTE-> <node attribute>

OPERTATOR-> GT

CUSTOM TYPE-> constant offset

DATE PATTERN-> current date

RANGE-> -

VALUE-> n (n- 'n' number of days)

OFFSET-> days

*OTHERS->

Similarly you can do it for next 'n' days or last 'n' weeks, months or next 'n' weeks, months... etc..,,

Regards,

Anil

Edited by: Anil Prabhu on Nov 11, 2010 6:38 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you choose a date pattern rule and if you wish to send data with in last 'n' days , then the pattern will be

date_field <operator> current date - n .

The date pattern rule will be evaluated every midnight (it will adjust subscriptions ) and delete not relevant data with in the current date pattern or send new data falling with in the date on daily basis.

Regards,

Liji

rohith_deraje
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshman,

yes you have the option to define the rule based on dates.

Example:

OrderCreatedate (within last X days)

OrderDuedate( Last X days to Next X days) etc..

Create normal rule and define the date pattern on a field.( The field should be of data type "DATS")

Check "Distribution by Static Value and Date Range" under below link for details: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmobile711/helpdata/en/8F/0B674240449C60E10000000A1550B0/frameset.htm

Regards

Rohith

Edited by: Rohith Deraje on Sep 16, 2010 1:27 PM