cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF04 Selection criteria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a requirement to run the Billing Due List based on Plants. Since Plant is not available in the Selection Criterial kindly let me know if the program SDBILLDL can be enhanced to incorporate plant in the Selection Criteria. We also have a field called Sort Criteria for additional sorting requirement, can we use this field to update plant related information and get all open orders due for Billing under the Plant? Kindly advise.

Regards,

Sumit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Currently how do you distinguish your plant-specific-customers?

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

you can use the field VKDFS-SORTKRI to do selection by Plant.

Of course you have to implement userexit to fill it accordignly. See notes 63523 42307 with list of available userexit.

To update VKDFS record of existing document, run report RVV05IVB with flag 'Billing index' = [x].

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, as mentioned why not are you using shiping point?

And i think you can enhance SDBILLDL to include the plant as selection criteria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We cannot use Shipping Point bcoz of 2 reasons. 1st I am doing an Order related Billing and 2nd the customer is not comfortable using Shipping Point instead ofplant. We have identfied Sorting Crrteria to populate plant but need t know how to fill the VKDFS table with plant related information once the Sales Order is saved. Once this is done we can do our billing based on Plants. Kindly suggest. Also we are using ECC 6 so plz let me know which screen we can use to have the required info.

Regards,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

The below issue has been resolved through SORT CRITERIA.

Regards,

Sumit

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are using enchanced SAP version,i.e., ECC 6.0,VF04 is provided with additonal tabs.

Why can't use shipping point to select billing due list ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sort Criterioin is not the same data element as Sort Key in customer master. See if you can segregate the plant-specific customers with Distribution Channel, Division, Shipping Point.