Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

image/ logo in Questionnaire (Survey) ROS

Jay71
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I need to display an image in Questionnaire that is sent for supplier registration.

After Supplier registration Questionnaire is sent to suppliers emaild.

In this Questionnaire i like to insert an image/ picture/ logo.

In Transaction code ROS_QSTN_SURVEY (where we create/ change the Questionnaire), there is an option to inset Screen.

Here it asks for LINK TO IMAGE.

How do insert this image. How do i uplad this image, where do i store it in SAP system.

Then how do i link that image (path) to this Questionnaire.

Regards,

SRK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayaram,

I created my logo as MIME object and then gave the following path in the 'Link to Image' section in the Questionnaire.

LINK : /SAP/BC/BSP/SAP/PUBLIC/BC/BSP/Icons/test.jpg

This worked for me.

Let me know in case you face any issues.

Thanks & regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nikhil,

I am also trying to upload images in questionnaire, but not able to do that. I am giving the path of MIME objects, but after transfer no images is displaying in the questionnaire.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

firts of all let's do an upload via SE80 of the image needed. You have to upload/create this object like a "mime object" into mime repository (right click of mouse...create object and so on...)

Defined this firs step you can insert the image via ros_qstn_survey transaction. Click on Expert mode ON and select the icon of image.

Into the detail of the folder Image (on the left of your screen) insert the correct path of the image uploaded before.

regards

andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created my logo as MIME object and then gave the following path in the 'Link to Image' section in the Questionnaire.

LINK : SAP/BC/BSP/SAP/PUBLIC/BC/BSP/Icons/test.jpg

However this did not help.

Pl shed some light on this.

Thanks,

Nikhil

Edited by: Pbponikhil on Oct 23, 2010 3:51 PM