SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS-U INV: Maintenance of FI-CA document during invoicing

former_member442034
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I create the FI-CA document during invoicing process using event R402. This document is created consistent without any problems. Unfortunately during automatic account maintenance this document is not taken into account.

I debugged this problem and in the function module ISU_INV_ACC_MAINTENANCE I found some condition where if the document number of the FI-CA document is not assigned (initial) then this document is not taken into account. How can I solve this problems?

I need to realize account maintenance with the NEW created FI-CA document during invoicing process? Any suggestions?

Thanks

Vlado

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if you have implemented event R400. If yes, deactivate it and test again. In this case, the standard event ISU_CLEARING_TYPE_R400 will determine the clearing variant R41 and your process will work correct.

Fernando.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vlado,

You need to maintain the main transactions of the particular document in the following configuration setiings under the billing settlement type-

SPRO->SAP Ultilities->Invoicing->Invoice Processing->Item Selection In Invoicing->Item Selction in Account Maintainenace/Define sub items.

To carry out account maintenance in invoicing, you must select all open items you want to take into account in this activity. The open items generated in invoicing are subject to this selection procedure.This depends on the billing settlement type for the invoicing unit.

The selection is dependent on the settlement type of the invoicing unit.

Note-If you maintain a particular subtransaction, along with the main transaction,then the particular set of main\sub combination will only be valid for account mainatinenance. However, if you maintain only the main transaction, all the sub transactions under the main will be picked up for the account maintaineance during invoicing.

Hope it helps....

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

I customized all required tables for account maintenance (TE514 and TE529).

I manually created the FI-CA document and during invoicing process this document was taken into account maintenance without any problems.

The document with the same HVORG and TVORG created automatically during invoicing process was not taken into account maintenance. I debugged it and I found that in the function module ISU_INV_ACCOUNT_MAINTENANCE are deleted all entries without OPBEL from t_r401_fkkcl.

My question is, if it is possible to realize account maintenance of automatically created FI-CA documents during invoicing?

Vlado

0 Kudos

Vlado:

I can confirm that this is possible - I have done it for customers previously. As Amlan mentioned, TE514/TE529, as well as check your events 0042, R411 and R410 to ensure that they are not interfering. Maybe you can test this by removing all custom events and see if the behavior persists.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

will subitem config for ACCINFO defer previous invoice during current invoicing?

Regards,

Lalit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if you have implemented event R400. If yes, deactivate it and test again. In this case, the standard event ISU_CLEARING_TYPE_R400 will determine the clearing variant R41 and your process will work correct.

Fernando.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked again all my settings (customizing and events), now it is working.

Thanks

Vlado