cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Node text not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We use SAP ERP 6.0 EHP4 with Oracle 10.2 on RHEL 5. In transaction SPRO (SAP IMG) some nodes appear with the error u201Cnode text not foundu201D.

SAP_BASIS relase 701 level 0007

SAP_ABA release 701 level 0007

I search this error but I couldn't find any solution. Do you have an idea? How can solve this problem.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check and implement the following [SAP Note 1421375|https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1421375]

This should solve ur issue.

Regards,

Varadharajan M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for quick reply but this note was delivered in KB70107 and we also implemented this sp. So it couldn't help us.

Thanks.

Edited by: ozgur_tas on Sep 20, 2010 10:18 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you coming from 470x110? You might want to check #1370344

If this is not relevant for you you can find many hits in the notes search system by searching for: "node text not foundu201D img

Nesimi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a fresh installation. So this note couldn't help us. I searched this problem in the notes search system but I couldn't find any suitable solution. After that, I decided to share the problem in sdn forum.

Could you please help us with new ideas?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in which language do you login?

please try en or de

Nesimi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I login with en and de, but nothing change.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check

Note 1265428 - Text of structure not displayed in master language.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nesimi,

Thank you for helpful reply but this correction delivered in Support Package SAPKB70103 and SP leve of lour systems is 701 07. So this note couldn't help us.

Thanks.