cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI mail sender adapter attachment mapping.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a MAIL->XI->RFC scenario.

I have configured sender mail adapter with XIPAYLOAD message protocol.

I have created RFC function which need an attachment as an input parameter.

When I send an email with attachment, my mail adapter separates the input message into MailMessage and MailAttachment payloads. I can do mapping of the MailMessage payload but I need map the attachments to as input parameters of RFC function.

I have read several webblogs about this problem. But I can not use them in this scenario. I have found one webblog with description of MessageTrasferBean module and XSL mapping directli on adapter module but I am not familiar with XLST mapping and did not know how to use it to transform the attachments.

Any help will be appritiated.

Thanx

Peter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check this blog,

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/12/18/xi-sender-mail-adapter--payloadswapbean--step-by-step

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I have. I have already configured my mail adapter according this blog. But I still can not do a mapping of the received attachments.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Would suggest that you take another look at michal's blog and re do the same. The blog is used to swap ypur attachmemt and to make the attachment your actuay payload for mapping.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have finally solved this problem. I have created a new adapter module which converts the attachments into required structure.

Thanks for help.

Peter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Am trying the same scenario as you did.

Can you guide me step by step how to read , validate and extract data from attachment.

Am stucked in reading the attachment now.

I can able to get mail but not attachment.

Can you tell the steps that you did.

Thanks in advance,

Sakthi