cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP sender:very strange problem! 1 cc for 2 interfaces not work!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus:

scenario: SOAP sender-->ABAP PROXY receiver, 1 soap senders communication channel for 2 interfaces.

use XmlSpy to send messages: first I send message for interface A , it works fine, then I send message for interface B, in XI sxmb_moni, it shows that the sender interaface is A, but the payload is B!

Then I create another soap sender communication channel and config it in the sender agreement of interface B, after send message, check in XI sxmb_moni, the receied message is correct

i have tried many times, no result!

1 soap sender communication channel for 1 interface works fine, but 1 soap sender cc for 2 interfaces not work! why?

is it obligatory to create 1 soap sender cc for each interface ?

thanks for ur advice

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
is it obligatory to create 1 soap sender cc for each interface ?

In lower version (till PI7.0) we mentioned Interface and Interface Namepsace in the Sender SOAP channel....due to this only one channel could be used for one interface.....but in PI7.1 and 7.11 we donot specify any such thing in SOAP sender channel.

So you should be able to use the same SOAP sender channel for more than 1 interfaces....it is just that you will require that many Sender Agreements.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Supriya:

thanks for your reply.

in fact , we use 2 sender agreements for 2 interfaces, only the channel is the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for ur reply.

our version is 7.1.

now we use the same SOAP sender channel for 2 interfaces, each interface has its own sender agreement .

only one interface works. XI shows that it received the same messages(same sender interface), but in fact, the sender interface should be different, because payload of messages is different

if i use different channel in the 2 sender agreement, there is no problem.

very strange problem.

is there any good solution?

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Some of the adapters will not support using one cc in Mutiple Scenarios,

JDBC Recv, RFC,IDoc we can use in multiple scenarios, I am not sure we can one SOAP CC for multiple scenarios. i think it will not support.

create other one and use it.

Regards,

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

One sender channel and sender agreement means the sender intreface would be same.

That is why, even though you are changing the payload for both the interfaces, the sender interface is same.

And it makes obligatory, to create 1 SOAP sender channel for each interface.

-Supriya.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
And it makes obligatory, to create 1 SOAP sender channel for each interface.

what about re-use concept then?