cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

j2ee process not starting

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear team,

I am using sap abap with java .our sap is working but j2ee process is not working .in mmc of j2ee process sdm and dispatcher

is working but server0 ,server1 and server 2 is stopped.In this it show existcode -11113.

I have check my java user is not locked.

please help me

pooja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Di d you notice that there is a typo in the following parameter: FLASE Make sure that is set correctly.

ume.superadmin.activated flase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

Check one of the user store should be active. The logs says -

com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.SecurityServiceException: Unexpected exception:

#at com.sap.engine.services.security.SecurityServerFrame.start(SecurityServerFrame.java:181)

#at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.startApplicationServiceFrame(ServiceRunner.java:214)

#at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.run(ServiceRunner.java:144)

#at com.sap.engine.frame.core.thread.Task.run(Task.java:64)

#at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:79)

#at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:150)

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseSecurityException: No active userstore is set.

#at com.sap.engine.services.security.server.UserStoreFactoryImpl.getActiveUserStore(UserStoreFactoryImpl.java:77)

#at com.sap.engine.services.security.server.jaas.LoginModuleHelperImpl.update(LoginModuleHelperImpl.java:405)

#at com.sap.engine.services.security.server.jaas.LoginModuleHelperImpl.<init>(LoginModuleHelperImpl.java:84)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

i have done all think in my lavel. please clear me step by step . how i solve the problem.

i will be very help full of sdn team.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pooja,

Check this [Link|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/45/1bbdccc7850064e10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm]. Have u changed anything in configtool and especially in the property "ume.security".

In that case, activate the SAP* user and revert the changes and then restart the java engine once. After the corrections, disable SAP* and then check whether u r able to start the services again.

Regards,

Varadharajan M

thunder_feng
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Pooja,

In most of the cases, if you are using ABAP as the UME datasource, the following error

"No active userstore is set." means the UME settings which is used to connect to the ABAP(client) isn't correct.

There are 2 ways to connect to an ABAP from UME:

1. via a dedicated application server by setting the following parameters:

ume.r3.connection.master.user => normally this should be SAPJSF

ume.r3.connection.master.passwd => password of ume.r3.connection.master.user

ume.r3.connection.master.ashost => the application server

ume.r3.connection.master.sysnr => system number of the ABAP instance

ume.r3.connection.master.client => to which client

2. via a predefined logon group of the backend system, and you need set the following parameters:

ume.r3.connection.master.passwd => the password of ume.r3.connection.master.user

ume.r3.connection.master.user => normally this should be SAPJSF

ume.r3.connection.master.r3name => the SID

ume.r3.connection.master.msghost => message server host name

ume.r3.connection.master.group => Logon group

You can use any one of the above two options, but you can not mix them.

that is to say, for example if you set a customer value for both ume.r3.connection.master.ashost and

ume.r3.connection.master.r3name, the UME service will the confused and it will not startup.

Please also have a look at this documentation for more details;

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/84/10594aecd3e1408845e66c432b955e/frameset.htm

and then please check your current UME setting carelly.

Thanks and best regards,

ThunderFeng

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

Thanks for all your nice and good reply.Now I have restore everything from my nt backup.

Again thanks all of sdn team.

pooja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Open the config tool D:\usr\sap\SID\DVEBMGS00\j2ee\configtool

Change the key phrase from the secure store and go to file and Reencrypt secure content

Save and restart the JAVA

Please let me know if that worked or not

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi to all,

sorry interupting you but i am new here and couldnt find the right place for my question. maybe you can help me.

following error message is struggeling me quiet hard:

psemanagment:

file could not be written: U:\My documents\appdata\keys\%user%\SECUDE SmartCard Plugin 7.4.30C for PKCS#11 driver.pse

repairing, de - & reinstalling Secude brought no solution. First the pin caching window appears and after entering the error message.

can you help me or at least give me an advise how to place questions otherwise??

thanks in advance

Selim

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

could you please paste std_server0 and dev_server0 logs here ?

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

lOG OF

std_server0.o01

Service dbpool started. (2687 ms).

Service bimmrdeployer started. (15 ms).

Service com.sap.security.core.ume.service started. (7282 ms).

p 15, 2010 9:02:07 PM ...xt.<init>(UserContextSpi, Properties) [SAPEngine_System_Thread[impl:5]_12] Fatal: Can not instantiate UserContext with given properties.

service security ================= ERROR =================

re service security failed. J2EE Engine cannot be started.

m.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.SecurityServiceException: Unexpected exception:

t com.sap.engine.services.security.SecurityServerFrame.start(SecurityServerFrame.java:181)

t com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.startApplicationServiceFrame(ServiceRunner.java:214)

t com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.run(ServiceRunner.java:144)

t com.sap.engine.frame.core.thread.Task.run(Task.java:64)

t com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:79)

t com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:150)

used by: com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseSecurityException: No active userstore is set.

t com.sap.engine.services.security.server.UserStoreFactoryImpl.getActiveUserStore(UserStoreFactoryImpl.java:77)

t com.sap.engine.services.security.server.jaas.LoginModuleHelperImpl.update(LoginModuleHelperImpl.java:405)

t com.sap.engine.services.security.server.jaas.LoginModuleHelperImpl.<init>(LoginModuleHelperImpl.java:84)

t com.sap.engine.services.security.server.SecurityContextImpl.<init>(SecurityContextImpl.java:58)

t com.sap.engine.services.security.SecurityServerFrame.start(SecurityServerFrame.java:135)

.. 5 more

m.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.SecurityServiceException: Unexpected exception:

t com.sap.engine.services.security.SecurityServerFrame.start(SecurityServerFrame.java:181)

t com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.startApplicationServiceFrame(ServiceRunner.java:214)

t com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.run(ServiceRunner.java:144)

t com.sap.engine.frame.core.thread.Task.run(Task.java:64)

t com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:79)

t com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:150)

used by: com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseSecurityException: No active userstore is set.

t com.sap.engine.services.security.server.UserStoreFactoryImpl.getActiveUserStore(UserStoreFactoryImpl.java:77)

t com.sap.engine.services.security.server.jaas.LoginModuleHelperImpl.update(LoginModuleHelperImpl.java:405)

t com.sap.engine.services.security.server.jaas.LoginModuleHelperImpl.<init>(LoginModuleHelperImpl.java:84)

t com.sap.engine.services.security.server.SecurityContextImpl.<init>(SecurityContextImpl.java:58)

t com.sap.engine.services.security.SecurityServerFrame.start(SecurityServerFrame.java:135)

.. 5 more

ramework -> criticalShutdown] Core service security failed. J2EE Engine cannot be started.

p 15, 2010 9:02:07 PM comer.sap.engine.core.Framework [SAPEngine_System_Thread[impl:5]_12] Fatal: Critical shutdown was invoked. Reason is: Core service security fail

Dev_Server0

RSTR0006: Display Developer Traces

-> arg[ 51]: -Dj2ee.dbhost=testserver

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sapportals/portal/pb/layout/taglib/ContainerTag addIviewResources

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/engine/services/keystore/impl/security/CodeBasedSecurityConnector getApplicationDomain

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/engine/services/rmi_p4/P4StubSkeletonGenerator generateStub

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sapportals/portal/prt/util/StringUtils escapeToJS

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sapportals/portal/prt/core/broker/PortalServiceItem startServices

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/engine/services/webservices/server/deploy/WSConfigurationHandler downloadFile

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sapportals/portal/prt/jndisupport/util/AbstractHierarchicalContext lookup

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sapportals/portal/navigation/cache/CacheNavigationNode getAttributeValue

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sapportals/portal/navigation/TopLevelNavigationiView PrintNode

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sapportals/wcm/service/ice/wcm/ICEPropertiesCoder encode

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/lcr/pers/delta/importing/ObjectLoader loadObjects

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/engine/services/webservices/jaxrpc/encoding/InstanceBuilder readElement

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/engine/services/webservices/jaxrpc/encoding/InstanceBuilder readSequence

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/engine/services/webservices/jaxrpc/encoding/TypeMappingImpl initializeRelations

CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/engine/services/webservices/jaxrpc/encoding/GeneratedComplexType _loadInto

[Thr 6060] JHVM_LoadJavaVM: Java VM created OK.

JHVM_BuildArgumentList: main method arguments of node [server0]

[Thr 5636] Thu Sep 16 12:30:15 2010

[Thr 5636] JHVM_RegisterNatives: registering methods in com.sap.bc.krn.perf.PerfTimes

[Thr 5636] Thu Sep 16 12:30:18 2010

[Thr 5636] JHVM_RegisterNatives: registering methods in com.sap.bc.proj.jstartup.JStartupFramework

[Thr 5636] JLaunchISetClusterId: set cluster id 5339250

[Thr 5636] Thu Sep 16 12:30:19 2010

[Thr 5636] JLaunchISetState: change state from [Initial (0)] to [Waiting for start (1)]

[Thr 5636] JLaunchISetState: change state from [Waiting for start (1)] to [Starting (2)]

[Thr 5572] Thu Sep 16 12:32:12 2010

[Thr 5572] JLaunchIExitJava: exit hook is called (rc = -11113)

[Thr 5572] **********************************************************************

• ERROR => The Java VM terminated with a non-zero exit code.

• Please see SAP Note 943602 , section 'J2EE Engine exit codes'

• for additional information and trouble shooting.

[Thr 5572] JLaunchCloseProgram: good bye (exitcode = -11113)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check below link:

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The exit code -11113 implies that SAP is not able to connect to the UME database.

Make sure that the users J2EE_ADMIN and SAPJSF are not locked and u r able to connect to the system with this users.

Unlock the above mentioned users and then try to restart the JAVA stack again.

Hope this resolves ur issue.

Regards,

Varadharajan M

thunder_feng
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

The error seems to be from dev_server log file, and the "(exitcode = -11113)" is saying there was a core service failed,

and thus the j2ee could not startup.

Please check the std_server.out file for the details about the failure of the service.

Regards,

Thunder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sep 16, 2010 3:50:00 PM ...xt.<init>(UserContextSpi, Properties) [SAPEngine_System_Thread[impl:5]_16] Fatal: Can not instantiate UserContext with given properties.

service security ================= ERROR =================

com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.SecurityServiceException: Unexpected exception:

#at com.sap.engine.services.security.SecurityServerFrame.start(SecurityServerFrame.java:181)

#at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.startApplicationServiceFrame(ServiceRunner.java:214)

#at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.run(ServiceRunner.java:144)

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseSecurityException: No active userstore is set.

#at com.sap.engine.services.security.server.UserStoreFactoryImpl.getActiveUserStore(UserStoreFactoryImpl.java:77)

#at com.sap.engine.services.security.server.jaas.LoginModuleHelperImpl.update(LoginModuleHelperImpl.java:405)

#at com.sap.engine.services.security.server.jaas.LoginModuleHelperImpl.<init>(LoginModuleHelperImpl.java:84)

#at com.sap.engine.services.security.server.SecurityContextImpl.<init>(SecurityContextImpl.java:58)

#at com.sap.engine.services.security.SecurityServerFrame.start(SecurityServerFrame.java:135)

#... 5 more

#at com.sap.engine.services.security.server.SecurityContextImpl.<init>(SecurityContextImpl.java:58)

#at com.sap.engine.services.security.SecurityServerFrame.start(SecurityServerFrame.java:135)

#... 5 more

[Framework -> criticalShutdown] Core service security failed. J2EE Engine cannot be started.

Sep 16, 2010 3:50:00 PM com.sap.engine.core.Framework [SAPEngine_System_Thread[impl:5]_16] Fatal: Critical shutdown was invoked. Reason is: Core service security fail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I was done activate sap* password but Now i have done as previous setting .But I am unable to start j2ee process

Now these perameter setting are as below .

ume.superadmin.activated flase

ume.superadmin.password ************

no users has locked.

now why exitcode = -11113 is comming

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

This appears to be an issue with the j2ee_admin user-id. Please check if this user is locked and in case it is locked, unlock the user and try starting it up.

Regards,

Vinod Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have u changed the password of the users J2EE_Admin and SAPJSF ? In that case u need to maintain the new password in the secure store. The procedure is available in the following [Link|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/EP/ToResetAdministratorPasswordthroughConfigTool]

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Varadharajan M