Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file could not be written - Secude

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi to all,

sorry interupting you but i am new here and couldnt find the right place for my question. maybe you can help me.

following error message is struggeling me quiet hard:

psemanagment:

file could not be written: U:\My documents\appdata\keys\%user%\SECUDE SmartCard Plugin 7.4.30C for PKCS#11 driver.pse

repairing, de - & reinstalling Secude brought no solution. First the pin caching window appears and after entering the error message.

can you help me or at least give me an advise how to place questions otherwise??

thanks in advance

Selim

6 REPLIES 6

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Seems to me this is a SECUDE issue not a SAP one. I'll recommend you to contact them.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

...hi juan,

you are right but i could just find this forum to place my question. do you lnow a proper forum for my issue.

thanks,

selim

0 Kudos

You won't find a forum here, you need to talk to SECUDE.

Regards

Juan

thunder_feng
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

The is the right forum to disucss your issue.

Best regards,

thunder

0 Kudos

Moved to the Security forum but I still think this is something you should be talking with the vendor

0 Kudos

I agree, it's worth speaking to the vendor. There are some Secude guys who are on this forum so maybe they can help?