cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong button description in BBPSC02

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm currently working with SRM_SERVER 500(SAPKIBKS09) - EN release, and I don't know why a specific button in 'Shop' transaction(BBPSC02) normaly called 'Add to Shopping Cart' appears always in German (with following description 'Zum Einkaufswagen hinzufügen'). That's really strange ! Can somebody tell me where I can change this ! Thx - Rafi.

Message was edited by: rafi jermann

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pvanhoove
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can fix it with SE80 on functon group bbp_pdh_search, screen 4001. Check the element list for BUTTON_SC_ITEM_SLCT . Try to go through the translation or change it directly. We had the same problem recently.

Rgds,

Pierre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pierre,

First of all thanks for quick reply, I was able to find the element BUTTON_SC_ITEM_SLCT you describe in your message, but modifications on the translation didn't solve my problem. Concerning other solution, which change must exactly be made !?

Merci,

Raphaë

pvanhoove
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Translation may not work because of the original language or the screen. In this case change directly the text of the screen element.

rgds,

Pierre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pierre,

How to find the function group for a particular scrren. For eg. I am on the shop screen , I want to chage the name "Order Purchase and Templates" to say " xyz "

Is it the same function group bbp_pdh_search is to be used for shopping cart functuinality?

How should I go about this. Pls. help.

Your response will be highly appriciated.

Regards

Abhijeet

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pierre,

The solution you gave me solved my problem with button description. I had similar problem in bidding transaction with Type column which was in German as well. So I found in screen 2005 the element BBPS_SEARCH_MAINLIST_BID_WEB-PROCESS_TYPE_TXT on which I have also applied modification.

Thx Again for your support !!!

Rafi

Message was edited by: rafi jermann

0 Kudos

Hi Rafi,

We are also facing same issue, as said Pierre we did changes on functon group bbp_pdh_search, screen 4001. BUTTON_SC_ITEM_SLCT - description. But still its not showing the Text in English.

You said solved the button description issue, pls share how you slove the said issue.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,