cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

acounting key is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all, In my pricing procedure i maintained like below. but at the time billing i have problem ac key is missing.

ZESP - Company price -- 1000 Rs.--automatic pickup from condtion record

ZFAV- Factor Addition -- 200 Rs.

ZSBP- Sales Gross value -- 1200 Rs.(The reusltant value) Note: here means from this step onwards (ZSBP) we want to post revenues ac key. suppose we shall define as condtion type the resultant value. Is there any possible to post the reveune account without condition type.

ZESP - Company price -- 1000 Rs.

ZSBP- Sales Gross value -- 1200 Rs ERL

ZDIS- discount on (ZSBP) ERS

Net value

Tax MWS

Total value

My problem is shall we assign for both conditons ac keys/ or not but we want to post the rev account only from ZSBP only. pls clarify my doubt.

Babu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whenever condition type is not statiastical, it should have an account key assigned to it.

In your example below, you can mark ZESP and ZFAV as statistical and assign sub total D and sub toatl E to each one respectively. For ZSBP condition type use calculation formula you can use to determine the value from sub total D + E: Assign Account key to ZSBP.

ZESP - Company price -- 1000 Rs.

ZSBP- Sales Gross value -- 1200 Rs ERL

ZDIS- discount on (ZSBP) ERS

for your question:"Is there any possible to post the reveune account without condition type" You can assign account key to only a condition type.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In this case , Maintain account keys for both condition types and maintain it in exclusion group , In which you can maintain both condition type and take the best possible condition types and make it to revenue posting Acc by means of Acc.Key.

Let me know for further clarification..

With Regards

S.Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Is there any possible to post the reveune account without condition type.

Criteria for account determination-

Chart of account

Sales organization

Account assignment group for payer (Customer in to different group, such as domestic and overseas.)

Account assignment group for materials

Account key

Accounting key is assgined to condition type, so not possible to post the reveune account without condition type

My problem is shall we assign for both conditons ac keys/ or not but we want to post the rev account only from ZSBP only. pls clarify my doubt.

You can assgine accounting key to ZSBP only as you want to post revenue account only for ZSBP

Regards