Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block Stock consider during MRP Run and Stock availibility check

former_member677849
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing the stock availibility check , Sytem consider the Defective material which is Block in same storage location ,and system not generate the Planned order .

-Blocked Material stock 100, and requirement 100 then system not generate the planned. Client need the system generate planned order 100 , Because 100 material is defective.

I have configured the system scope of availibility , Block stock check remove , but problem is not solve.

Thanks

Rajesh Tiwari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Anupam1143
Active Contributor

Hi

check in OPPQ under available stock> deselect blokced stock check box and run MRP

Regards

Anupam Sharma

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sundaresan_velayudam
Active Contributor

go to

IMG--> Production > MRP>planning>MRP calculation>stock--> define availalbilty of stock transfer/blocked/restricted stock

UnchecK the blocked stock

and Run MRP after that System won't consider blocked stock during MRP

Edited by: Sundaresan . E. V on Sep 16, 2010 12:43 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Is it only possible to change this with OPPQ?

I don't want to see (consider) Blocked Stock when we run MRP!

Can I do this on material level as wel?

So I can make a choice to consider Blocked stock or not!

Thank,

Jos

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jos,

No, there is no provision to check whether blocked stock to be considered or not at material level unless you have maintained them in separate storage location and exclude that location from MRP.

You can also explore BADI MD_CHANGE_MRP_DATA for options to exclude the blocked stock at materials level.

BR
KK

former_member196530
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ,

Can you please re-check your MRP plant parametrs in OPPQ wether you have selected blocked stock( Available Stock tab ) option by chance ?

Please de-select the same and re-run MRP.Generally MRP does not consider block stock in net requirement calcualtion .One more thing , MRP does material avilablity check as per OMJJ set up ( define availbality chek ) but does not consider the same while doing net requirement calcualtion to generate PR rather it goes down to MRP plant parametrs ( oppq or oppr )

Hope this is clear

Regards

JH

Edited by: Jiaul Haque on Sep 16, 2010 9:29 AM

former_member207022
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Create seperate storage location for Blocked stock and move the blocked stock material into the blocked location.

In OMIR transaction , choose your plant and storage location that you want to exclude from MRP.

Or You can use str location MRP. In material master MRP4 view select Exclude str location from MRP run. So system will not consider that str location for MRP.

Regards

Ganesh M