cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom fields at Scenario level - cFolder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Is it possible to add custom fields at scenario level in cFolder?

Thanks

Yogesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ulf_petzel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess you are talking about a specific collaboration or simply about competitive or collaborative scenario?

On competitive and collaborative scenario level, it is not possible to generally define different sets of custom fields on the standard objects. The custom fields would be available for both scenarios.

Regards, Ulf.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ulf,

Its about specific scenario. For example.. Say I have created one collaborative scenario as "XYZ".

I will be directed to the screen once I click on the scenario "XYZ". I will have a following details on the screen.

Left Hand Side - Scenario Icon "XYZ" and the Public Folder say " Folder"

RIght Hand Side - Current Path: XYZ> Folder

Name --- Folder

Subscribe - Checkbox

Categorization- Dropdown box

Authorization

My question is whether is it possible to add new field on this screen by using WebDAV or any other method.

Thanks

Yogesh

ulf_petzel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

OK, you are talking about a specific collaboration, but do you want to make the custom fields only available at the root folder or even collaboration level? On the collaboration level, this would be a modification. On the folder level, I guess you best use the possibility to categorize the folder to enable folder-specific custom attributes. This means object categorization. If you do not categorize the object, like in your example potentially the root folder "Folder", you don't see the custom fields.

Would this help? What's your use case? Maybe I can give better guidance then.

Regards, Ulf.

Answers (0)