cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About SD configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I have a requirement,I want to change the price date(VBRP-PRSDT) of item in VF01,Now,this field is grey.But I don't know how to configuration this.

Can you give me some tips?

Edited by: chaoxu pan on Sep 16, 2010 8:51 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chaoxu Pan,

You'll need check the "Business Item" field for all item categories where you would like to change the Pricing Date.

This setting will allow business data entered at the item level (including pricing date) to differ from business data in the header.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VOV8 for sales document in the sub screen requested deliver or pricing date maintain under the Proposed forward pricing date as blank.

Thanks

shekar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Go to VOV8 for sales document in the sub screen maintain

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

In the Sales Document Type config (VOV8), select the Check Box of Propsoe Delivery Date.

It will give you the Today's Date as Delivery Date which will come into Billing Document.

Other option are - Blank,A,B or C.

These options in the Sales Order will be reflected in the Billing Document.

If you change this also then it will five you information or warraning message, ignore it and you can process further

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply.

I konw this date from sales order,But,the default configuration is grey about this field in VF01,Now,I wouldn't change pricing date in sales order.I want to change pricing date of item when creating Billing.

In SPRO,I see the configuration of pricing type is "G"(Copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermine taxes).I don't konw this configuration affect the pricing date whether or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I konw this date from sales order,But,the default configuration is grey about this field in VF01,Now,I wouldn't change pricing date in sales order.I want to change pricing date of item when creating Billing.

Not possible to have this field greyed out by default. you might have used USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZC)

In SPRO,I see the configuration of pricing type is "G"(Copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermine taxes).I don't konw this configuration affect the pricing date whether or not.

this setting will copy all prices unchanged for all condition types except for TAXES

it iwll not have impact on DATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VF01,The pricing date of header is not greyed,But the pricing date of item is greyed. I want to change price date of item.For example:

in sales order:VA02

item price date

000010 2010/09/10

000020 2010/09/10

I wouldn't change pricing date in sales order.

But in VF01,I want to realize the result as follows:

item price date

000010 2010/09/10

000020 2010/09/15

We have not use this user eixt(USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP).