cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple email addresses for MAIL output type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is that when sending output as MAIL in the sales order, the system should allow me to send multiple random email addresses. Meaning that when I select the output type MAIL, I should be able to enter different email addresses (one at a time) in the sales order . The user doesnt want to mantain any master data for these email addresses.

Kindly advice.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

My requirement is that when sending output as MAIL in the sales order, the 
system should allow me to send multiple random email addresses. Meaning 
that when I select the output type MAIL, I should be able to enter different 
email addresses (one at a time) in the sales order . The user doesnt want to 
mantain any master data for these email addresses.

Just a suggestion to map your requirement for handling multiple Email-ID when sending the Output as MAIL in Sales Order, please follow the below approach and do post me back about the updates !!

1. Define a Custom table containing multiple line for Email with respect to Partner Function and with the help of a ABAPer try to link this custom table to the printing program of the output type for Sales Order.

1. Before triggering the Sales Order, try updating the Email ID in a random sequence in Custom table and then execute your Sales Order such that the Output type is triggered.

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

in the Sales Order you can change the address data of the partners going to the partner tab and double-clicking on the line corresponding to each partner: this change will apply only to the current document. So you can change the e-mail address of the parter corresponding to the partner the output MAIL should be sent to. I don't know if this could help you.

Best regards,

Andrea