cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard individual purchase order -Delivery error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I'm having issue on individual purchase order, Using TAB item category.

Please understand my issue:

Without purchase order +MIGO + MIRO + I am creating outbound delivery number but PGI, but is not allowing.

Here my question: without creating any special stock 0 quantity outbound delivery number is generating.

The reason i understand that was standard behavior.

My requirement, suppose created -- SO - with reference done outbound delivery --How to write logic.

If item category TAB: special stock is exist, then system have to allow delivery quantity or else it has to show error message.

Please provide me your valuable inputs to me,

Thanks,

Prasad.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varaprasad,

You will have the special stock indicator "E" in the item category "TAB" Which tells the system that this item falls under special stock category. So at the time of delivery creation, you need to have stock againast the saleso order. So for that you need to have a PO created and MIGO done for that. Then only system will show the stock reserved for this sales order. There is one more way to create the delivery which is pOsting stock againast the sales oredr in "MB1C" by entering the special stock category "E" in the initial screen. When you do not have stock, if the system is allowing you to create delivery with zero quantities means that the configuration setting "Check 0 qunatity" in the delivery item category configuration(Transaction --0VLP-ZEROVLP) has been set to blank or "a", change this setting to "B" OR "C", But kindly please note that the Goods reciept mandatory and Invoice reciept mandatory indicator will come from the account assignment categoery of the Schedule line category configuration.(VOV6). Check "VOV6" and take the accoutn assignment category(Normally "M") and go to "OME9" and check if the goods reciept and Invocie reciept has ticked or not. If they are ticked, then you need to do the GR an IR. Kindly please let me know If you need any more information on this.

Regards,

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your contribution RAM,

If i follow standard process as you given above details every thing is OK.. My question is that once sales order created TAB item category, by mistake done outbound delivery , system is allowing delivery quantity without stock 0. But it should not allow

This scenario i am tested in standard SAP: delivery number is generating and it is not allowing PGI.

I believe it requires change in the programing code.

Please provide me your value able inputs to me

Thanks,

Prasad.

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

System will allow the delivery to be created, If you have the option "A" or blank in the "Check Qunatity 0". In case of "TAB" in standard "A" is the option set. If you want to restrict this, change it ot "B" or "C" in delivery item category configuration. Transaction for that is "0VLP-ZeroVLP". Even though If you were able to create the delivery with "Zero" Quantity, system would not allow you to do the PGI.

Regards,

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshmipathi, can you please assist above given my requirement. I need your assistance.

Thanks,

Prsaad.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Question which you asked is not understandable. can you explain?